Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any ion or sp1 parts or complete markers,,even broken stuff,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
hay, just tried to sell it to someone else but paypal completely failed on me so i dont really wanna touch paypal for a while, where bouts are you based i.e. for cash or cheque of summit? :S
hi mate im down in sunny kent,, i will be at back to the future next month,, but i would like to get my hands on it before then,,,
what about a bank transfer,,,
will need your name bank sort code and account,, yes i know its sound like im scamming but really its very real,,

where are you based bud,,, i could send cash,, ect,, but look mate,, im buying a marker for cash from some one i dont know,,
can some one vouch for you ,, do you have feed back,, can you get your paypal up and working,,,

the thing with paypal,, if someone rips you off pay pal will refund the payment back to the buyer,, good stuff,,

but i want it mate for sure,, consider it sold to me.. the moneys here,,with your name on,,,

need your address

heres mine
gommie404
flat 6 sharon court
18 hadlow rd
sidcup kent da14 4ae

wardy116

tnetennba
Jul 9, 2009
Sockport, Manchester
awwh, im up in manchester :/ , paypal and bank transfer are out of the equation for me really since both r my dads :/ dont have any feedback as ive not mad a sale or owt yet either, understand ur concern... hmm i could mail u the manual first? :S

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
awwh, im up in manchester :/ , paypal and bank transfer are out of the equation for me really since both r my dads :/ dont have any feedback as ive not mad a sale or owt yet either, understand ur concern... hmm i could mail u the manual first? :S

mate i can send you a postal order for the 40 quid,,all you have to do is cash it at the local postie why your sending my parcel,,

need your address,,, ive sent you mine via PM,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
would you be interested in an sp8?
oh yes if the price is right,, i have done a lot with these in the past,, in fact its where the side feed all started,,,
piccys,, price ect ect,, i would like to make silent mini sp8 again,,, they look all warhammer,,, when i have finnished with them,,, hello any emos on here,,