Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any of you paintballers that where glasses when playing...

Derpy

Long Member
May 16, 2012
Essex
That same link contains the very mask that is the reson for my plaguing issue, the FS Switch.

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
I have found out that the 'Cat Crap' stuff works the best. So if any one has any or knows where to get some from it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
i have to wear contacts with my I4's
As a martial i see a lot of people come with glasses, we have tried all sort of anti-fog solutions and have yet to find any that really work, especially when the weather is very humid

these may work im not sure, their sticks so would be easy to apply and have to be rubbed on so can be easily smoothed over to make sure it stays on
http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/h18-anti-fog-lense-sticks.html

Last edited:

Derpy

Long Member
May 16, 2012
Essex
Fog busters sold from Delta Force sites and not really seen them anywhere else and they work wonders.

E-vents and JT's are awesome if you wear glasses like myself.

Sara

Paintball
Aug 14, 2012
UK
www.gobananas.com
If a person sweats a lot and release lots of moisture from their face or when the face is considerably warmer than the outside air it evaporates into the space between your mask and then condensates on your lens. can use Anti-Fog Spray, Mask Fan, Thermal Lenses to avoid this problem.

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley
i just chuck some fairy liquid or similar on them in the morning before i leave, wipe it off after a bit and it does the job most of the day. works better than this vforce spray ive got kicking about.

Hand666

Jun 12, 2012
I have a flesx 8 with thermal lenswhich fits my glasses just right. As for fogging i use 2 fans attached to the top they started out as a Fanz kit that the cables broke in the first 20mins so took home chopped and solidered reattached problem all sorted no fogging.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
There is a guy that plays at CPPS events that has his glasses tapped onto the OUTSIDE of his gogs:cool: and plays pretty well with them like that, I may be wrong but I think he plays for Team Snatch

black_Rat

Jun 9, 2010
West Sussex
i prefer to wear contacts when paintballing, as it opens up the different styles of mask you can wear.
I am not sure if they still do it but there used to be an insert that you could put a set of prescription lens into the frame then clip it inside your goggles.
Not sure if this is still being made though.