Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any one here fancy joining a very novice team?

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by jtl15
Hmmh...i disagree, its alright if you have mates into paintballing, or older brothers or something. but when its just you, and your parents see it as running arround with guns and don't want anything to do with it. it becomes kinnda difficult :mad: There is also the problem of the constantly empty wallet.

im in the samr boat as you, doing gcse's spending all my money on paintball, cant afford to go out or get a motorbike:( and my parents sort of see it as running about shooting people...although i have shown em piccies of me playing sup air n stuff:D

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
like star crossed lovers???????i hope not.....:p playing paintball yes but man love(contrary to my teams opinions:rolleyes: ) no just no :D

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
yeah, guys

me in the same boat too, doin gcse's, should be revising, but spending all my time marshalling, to buy marker stuff and paint etc. and writing messages in these blimmin forums!
my mum too, doesnt see it as a 'sport' or anything, i think she sees it like i'm trying to be in the army or something, even tho i aint camo, oh well!
anyway after the gcse's - we have a while till college.PAINTBALL.
will be great. hopefully me and my mate could meet up with you guys at a tourny or summit, as only seen you guys on the forum!
till then.