Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any one know "mart" or a Steve Burton?

mart

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Hold up. I havnt done anyone over. You havnt been able to get hold of me for 3 days, thats all. I never gave anyone the impression i was still with the jags and i never had the bloody avatar up when i sold the timmy. The jags have got f$*k all to do with me. one last thing the cp bottom line was not included in the sale as i did state in the PM i sent you before you brought it. bottle is on its way

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
When you sold it it said "Alias timmy inc 3000 air system, latest firmware, Cp reg, Cp bottom line slayer trigger and original.Nitro duck air system." Therefore CP bottom line was included and just for the record you never said in any PM's that it was not included.

And how come it takes two weeks for a bottle to be sent? why was it not all sent in one package the first time round? I paid you in one go, so I would expect it to be sent in one go. As I have said not happy at it being four weeks and I'm still waiting and now your saying the bottom line is not included!!!!!

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
This does not need to be carried out in public - do it by PM, email or phone but not on tha boards now please.
Fair enough point!!
just to say that, this is what I have tried to do but not had replys, hence a little public press so that I can at least get a reply. But you are right now that Im back in contact with him, it shall be done via pm

doughboy

Mar 13, 2005
Visit site
I want to take a second here to clear marts name, he hasnt done anything wrong, well for the most part.

He simply posted a marker for sale, hosted pics on his website, and gave out the email of the true seller.

Now the true seller is the real deadbeat, a Steven Burton.

So while mart clearly hasnt done anyone over as far as i know, and it seems like he has done many sales here previously, i would consider making sure all the little details are out of the way.

hell i even paid with paypal, filed a claim, won it, but Mr. Burton has no money in his aco****...so i get nothing returned.
I dont know, i figured if you were selling something for someone you knew you would at least talk ot them once in a while, i cant even get a home address or telephone for Steven burton...i guess i just got ****ed to the max eh?>

edit: not to mention the email he gave me bounces now...