Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any Planet Eclipse Cs1s up for grabs?

Tommo_Thomson

May 29, 2017
Haverhill
whats your budget any colour preference.
I'm going to be open minded on colour as I can have that changed, as for budget I'm looking at a max of £600 I already have a DAM and want a second marker to mix things up a little.

I was thinking about getting an LV1 or 11, but one of the guys at my local walk on was saying the Cs1 might be a better option as we play woodsball and the Cs1 is internal.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I'm going to be open minded on colour as I can have that changed, as for budget I'm looking at a max of £600 I already have a DAM and want a second marker to mix things up a little.

I was thinking about getting an LV1 or 11, but one of the guys at my local walk on was saying the Cs1 might be a better option as we play woodsball and the Cs1 is internal.
Absolute rubbish - personally i prefer the LV1 and whether its poppet or spool valve makes very little difference in terms of making it a better gun for woods.

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
Got to agree, I play scenario/woodsball and never had an issue with either of my eteks. At the end of the day try and get to experience a marker then buy the one that suits you, not just firing but how it feels in your hands as you pop in and out behind trees and bunkers as well as when you are running and gunning.

Makers are all about what feels right as both the ones you are thinking of are great markers.

SD

Tommo_Thomson

May 29, 2017
Haverhill
Don't get me wrong he likes both, just said as it was internal you are just eliminating the possibility of getting crud in it is all.

I like both a lot, but yes would like to try one and see how it feels before parting with my cash.

As for price both seem to be very close and I've seen either up from £450 upwards, an whilst my budget is a max of £600 I would like most like to get some change to buy some paint to run through my new purchase (y)