Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any Planet Eclipse Cs1s up for grabs?

Tommo_Thomson

May 29, 2017
Haverhill
Well if your looking for something internal system (spool valve) for that kind of price every considered the 3.5 as there around the 450-550
I'm kinda seeing that anything Planet Eclipse is pretty good tbh, but at that sort of money I might as well add a little extra and get a CS1

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Absolute rubbish - personally i prefer the LV1 and whether its poppet or spool valve makes very little difference in terms of making it a better gun for woods.
agreed, I started playing in the woods with pumps, then blowbacks, then cockers and now an LV, nothing ever stopped my old guns firing in the dirt but rubbish paint or general breakdowns. never heard the like in all my years!

Someone ain't got no history :p

Reactions: James ECI

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
If you did get any crud in your lv1 you can field strip the bolt in seconds, just remember to turn the hopper off. Cant do that with a spoolie :p

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
I'm kinda seeing that anything Planet Eclipse is pretty good tbh, but at that sort of money I might as well add a little extra and get a CS1
Personally I would say you need to handle a cs1 before buying one unless you have hands like a gorilla. For the money and a 'normal' sized grip you cant beat a Gtek (standard or 160r) and the new etha 2 is also a nice marker but I wasnt to hot on the ergonomics of it I prefer my LV1 and gtek.

Tommo_Thomson

May 29, 2017
Haverhill
Personally I would say you need to handle a cs1 before buying one unless you have hands like a gorilla. For the money and a 'normal' sized grip you cant beat a Gtek (standard or 160r) and the new etha 2 is also a nice marker but I wasnt to hot on the ergonomics of it I prefer my LV1 and gtek.
I was also thinking about the LV1, as I like them as well and I think they aren't as expensive as CS1

I just backed off a little as I was like makes sense internal, keep it cleaner.....my comment though has made me realise my fear maybe something I need not fear lol