Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any players in North Yorkshire?

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
Hi all, just relocated to North Yorkshire and looking to get back in the swing of things and as its a fair way from any events I just wondered if any teams or players were based in this area to train with and share fuel bills and driving etc?

Get at me if you are or if you know of people :)

Cheers,
Rhys

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
What type of paintball do you play?

I'm from Redcar but I'm taking a break from paintball for 6 months then ill be back :)

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
I'm a tourney player mate, cpps race to 4 and Nspl div 1, but looking to get back either tourney or some walk ons just as a bit of fun or to help teams out by guesting :) based in Bridlington

Last edited:

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
I'm more scenario and walkon. I'd recommend YPC in selby for walkons. Was voted best site in the country

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
YPC is always busy, walkons are usually 40+ people.

Their Xmas bash had 132, I went every month last year. Great site

monkey_666_king

Jan 2, 2013
hi there i know one lad hows mad on paintball and im just starting in paintballing
but im looking for walk on day near scarborough
iv found one in barnsley

any others
please help

cheere monkey

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
hi there i know one lad hows mad on paintball and im just starting in paintballing
but im looking for walk on day near scarborough
iv found one in barnsley

any others
please help

cheere monkey
Hiya fella, there are quite a number of teams around your area....Jokers, Freestylerz and Madtoxic....give me a call on 07849 108947 and ill pass you the captains numbers...

Wendy (UK Masters)

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
What type of paintball do you play?

I'm from Redcar but I'm taking a break from paintball for 6 months then ill be back :)
If you are looking to play Sup'air then you have a team on your doorstep OTP or On Target Paintball they come from Redcar....give me a call on 07849 108 947 and ill give you the number for there Captain Jon Conroy..

Regards

Wendy (UK Masters)

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Just bumping the thread, im just starting out but have all my own kit, is there anyone in the west yorkshire area?