Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any problems been noticed with the LV1?

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I dont own and have never owned any PE gun, But I have heard that they are pretty much trouble free and bullet proof.

If, and a Big If, there was any problems then I'm pretty sure that the lovely men of Ledz and Stoney will get you shorted in no time at all.

Planet Eclipse are one of those companies whose reputation is second to none - Buy a LV1 with confidence !!

:)

Retribution

Apr 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
Aye i hadnt heard of anything but a guy on my team said there had been and so i thought i'd look into it. Was chatting to Nicky T and he hadnt mentioned hearing anything and like you say, any problem and hey presto fixed by awesome company :)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Anything that PE bring out is pretty bomb proof. If there are any common issues they will make a statement and send you a fix foc. I would say alot of 'issues' that guns have are down to people tinkering with them and the good ol flat battery. This goes for all manufacturers.:)

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
You will not get any problems and will not regret getting one Trust me !!! the smoothest popit you will ever shoot and they are good on air too ;-)

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
i cant knock the operation of the marker, incredibly efficient and close fps groupings, shoots unreal, and very quiet, can hear the ping from my guerilla tank more than the marker firing. apart from that my first shot over the chrono being -10-15fps down, and just about everytime ive air'd it up it sprung a leak from somewhere different, and last time out it developed a little issue with the eyes not registering a ball, or even firing with eyes off. another guy with one had exactly the same issue so they've both gone back to planet.