Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any teams based West of Reading playing July or August?

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Sorry for the longwinded title.

I've been out of the sport for about 3 years and am currently in the process of sorting out kit to start playing again. I should have my kit in time for the July Formula 5s and would love to play if any team needs another player.

The reason I put the West of Reading in the title is because I'm based in Bristol and was trying to find a team who might have a player I could share a car with to save on costs, and Reading is a point that is within a reasonable distance of Bristol.

I used to play a mix of Div 2 & 3 NSPL and was more of a front player than anything else (despite being 6'3"!).

Please let me know if any teams might have a spot for me and if you've got any players who are vaguely close to Bristol.

Thanks,

Alex.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Not sure about Bristol or Reading, but if you wanted to play, Im 100% positive you will get on one of the many teams at F5s. Always room for more players :)
I know that I could probably get a team, just obviously if you can car share with somebody it saves you money getting there and back. My only mode of transport is my motorbike, which would cost me the best part of 2 tanks of fuel, about £50, to get to Colchester and back.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
I am in Bristol and regularly make the trip. The biggest problem is the 4+ hour trip each way
Yeah, I know it's a long way. Exactly why I was looking for somebody to car share with as at least it makes it a bit cheaper.

So are you playing July or August?