Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any teams looking for a player for 2016?

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I've been playing paintball for a few years now, just playing walkons at my local site. I'm starting to get bored and want to do something different. A couple of years ago my local site held a charity tournament which I quite enjoyed playing.

I would like to start playing competitively to experience a new style of paintball and improve as a player. I'm looking for a team that doesn't mind a player with no tournament experience but is willing to learn and get better.

Any advice and tips would greatly be appreciated.

Reactions: mikey1975

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Where abouts are you based mate. Give the teams out there as much information as you can. Teams are always looking for players, so don't worry, :)

Reactions: Care_Bears

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
I've been playing paintball for a few years now, just playing walkons at my local site. I'm starting to get bored and want to do something different. A couple of years ago my local site held a charity tournament which I quite enjoyed playing.

I would like to start playing competitively to experience a new style of paintball and improve as a player. I'm looking for a team that doesn't mind a player with no tournament experience but is willing to learn and get better.

Any advice and tips would greatly be appreciated.
If your in the Cheshire area let me know

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
Sorry forgot to put where I'm from thanks for the reminder @Richiemonk, Outpost Chester is my local field. I'm looking to play at CPPS. Woodsball doesn't really appeal to me but who knows in the future I may decide to give it a try.

Reactions: Richiemonk

mikey1975

Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Sorry forgot to put where I'm from thanks for the reminder @Richiemonk, Outpost Chester is my local field. I'm looking to play at CPPS. Woodsball doesn't really appeal to me but who knows in the future I may decide to give it a try.
My team is putting together a cpps team so get in touch

mikey1975

Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Where do you guys play?
We play at on the edge events in Congleton walk on is tmw so some of the team will be there but if you get in touch on the team page ote morning wood on face book I can put you in touch with the capt of the sup air side