Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any teams shooting 50 cal this season

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
But the ion was plastic was it not? The Nano is currently machined - not cast! Yes it seems crazy but the bodies are all machined at present. The grip is a cast but of course an alloy.
Not plastic, plastic body styling over an alloy body, albeit not tne best quality in materials or manufacture, plastic trigger though, and screw heads that usually looked like they were made from plastic after attack from the average owner.

Give the Ion its due, it has proved what a good platform it was, introduced so many players to the world of machine guns and spawned a whole industry of aftermarket parts makers.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
yes you're right. I'd forgoten that. Was the grip alloy too? Lets face it the ION changed the whole cost basis of Paintball Markers, with as you said entry level guns that could close the gap between them and the ultra high end. SP deserve a lot of credit for that.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Back to the origional question of what teams are shooting 50cal I have been chatting with some entity players and they're 90% sure they're shooting 50cal from July

We are? News to me.
Funny you should say that I would have thought someone would be talking to me about it too. I think there are some wires crossed, perhaps because I was playing with a Nano at the weekend and when asked I did say of course we will be looking at it. Of course I'm putting 2 & 2 and getting 450,000,000.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Funny you should say that I would have thought someone would be talking to me about it too. I think there are some wires crossed, perhaps because I was playing with a Nano at the weekend and when asked I did say of course we will be looking at it. Of course I'm putting 2 & 2 and getting 450,000,000.
Spike you'd never exaggerate now would you :D

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Regardless of whether Entity shoot 50.cal this season or not, I have to say the Nano was a sweet, sweet gun to shoot, and Spike does an excellent job of promoting 50.cal.

I doubt Cool saw you shooting it last weekend mate, as if he did I didn't get a hello all day! :mad: :p