Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any teams shooting 50 cal this season

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
have PE refined their .50 conversion kit yet? can remember seeing a vid with jack wood showing how its done, but i'm guessing since the cure 3+ is up for sale the barrel and feedneck insert must be kicking about somewhere as well

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
ooooh when can i get my hands on that,, lovely looking gun has a luxe kinda thing going on, i shot a impulse with a 50 cal kit in it at the 10 man round of a certain tourney last year and i must say shot straight and broke but still really want to put one through its paces in a game situation!

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I shot the Micro, the Impulse and the Nano during a Distributor meeting Milsim held last week. Yes I have some old paint here that was originally made by Proc&*#$ but last week the Dark Sports paint was what we used. Yes it flew straight, not a single break in the gun and the splat size was good. Much better than the old .50 from the days of the Crossman Revolver. I've yet to try it in a tournament scenario but will be hoping to do so in the next few days.

I should add that following that meeting I am now working with Milsim - some will no doubt say that obviously I am now biased :)

As for getting hold of it Chris - when you see me next I will have it with me and you'll be welcome to have a go.