Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anybody know the size and spec of safer bottle o ring?

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
A friends safer bottle blew the oring between the bonnet and the bottle. Somebody advised that the best replacement was a polyurethane one, but does anybody know the exact spec/measurements of the original so it can be replaced?
Many Thanks

Ben

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
You mean the reg o-ring? The bonnet is the upper part of the reg or do you mean the o-ring that actually seals the reg to the bottle?

Reactions: Ben H

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Other than the one that seals the regulator on the bottle which isn't inside the reg.
Sorry should have been more specific as Bod has said its the oring that sits between the reg and the neck of the bottle, so not inside the reg itself. Also the reg isnt a branded one, i don't have it with me as its a mates bottle.
Cheers Guys

Ben

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Sorry should have been more specific as Bod has said its the oring that sits between the reg and the neck of the bottle, so not inside the reg itself. Also the reg isnt a branded one, i don't have it with me as its a mates bottle.
Cheers Guys

Ben
Seeing as regulators and bottles seem to be pretty much universally threaded the same it doesn't really matter what brand the reg is they all take the same size o ring .

Reactions: Ben H