Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

anybody know

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Andy Piper said:
If anybody else had written that it would have been funny, but seeing as it came from you it is just............. boring....... like you :) :D
he'e not boring piper - just intellectually unavailable ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Andy Piper said:
Robbo is that the Royal WE? If it is then I KNOW who you are meeting................ I will however be late as I am stuck in traffic so don’t start any conversations without me! Our friend will have to wait!
Just got back in and I'm sooooo glad you couldn't make it .... oops shouldn't that be 'sad'?
Nah, I was right first time :)

I think, even in your absence we managed ok anyways ....

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Robbo said:
Just got back in and I'm sooooo glad you couldn't make it .... oops shouldn't that be 'sad'?
Nah, I was right first time :)

I think, even in your absence we managed ok anyways ....

See now we promised that we would not go down this road! But I see we have too
why do you come on here giving it large?
when we both know you called me last night begging for me to come to the meeting as there were big words flying around and you did not understand them and needed me help! :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Andy Piper said:
See now we promised that we would not go down this road! But I see we have too
why do you come on here giving it large?
when we both know you called me last night begging for me to come to the meeting as there were big words flying around and you did not understand them and needed me help! :D

The only words I needed help from you with were delivered by the waiter at the restaurant and were , 'who do I give the bill to' and thankfully my pockets weren't raided for that one as I knew I was in trouble when I didn't recognise one goddamn thing on that menu and I knew I was even in deeper trouble because there were no prices listed...that's always a danger signal.
Sergey has pockets deeper than the Marianas Trench and so he got the pleasure :)