Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone dealing with Dave0w

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
As an update to this, the user @ooyer appears to have been an alternate user name for @dave0w who has also been receiving items, claiming they were damaged/incomplete and demanding up to £100 of a refund. We also know that this guy is involved with a UK retail outlet and gets parts at cost, yet he appears to be asking retail prices as a refund. Starting to think he's another Jamie Walker to be honest. I haven't named the outlet yet quite deliberately, however I have ZERO problem in doing so, the bad publicity they can deal with themselves.

I would suggest anyone in future receiving a PM stating that goods have been received in bad/damaged/non working condition the easiest resolution is to ask for the item back and fully refund the payment. Yes you may be stung for postage again BUT it's cheaper and a lot less hassle than having no item and being hit for a fraudulent refund as well.

DYE, Eclipse, Smart Parts/GoG/DLX and Empire all have excellent customer service. If you have sold a marker which has suddenly and mysteriously become broken or whatever in the post, give any of these guys a call and they'll sort you out with a service and price for repair.

If anyone else is having or has had issues with this guy please let me know on this thread the details so it's all in one place and I don't have to hunt through PMs.

NinjaSquirrel

Apr 19, 2013
Kincraig,Scottish Highlands.
Just a quick question,but is it worth letting the guys over at talkpaintball know about this,as Im sure Ive seen both of his usernames on there recently aswell.If hes doing it here,then there is prob a good chance he'll do it there.

Reactions: CameronS

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Well I got lucky then. Sold a gun case to ooyah and apart from bugging me over postage (guilty concience stopping him from trusting) it went without a hitch.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Seems to be things with parts which he can say are buggered. Markers and loaders seem to be the main target, not much can really be complained about with a gun case.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Could have complained that it had stains or something. Even though it never left my cupboard. Still lucky me he didn't buy any of the markers

Reactions: Dusty

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I sold to ooyer without fuss (barrel).! Told me the RM tracking/signature machine failed but still informed me he received the items ( On talkpb)

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
I bought a Spire from him (ooyer) and all went ok. Says he bought it new with a speed feed though and didn't get the standard lid with it which seemed abit odd.

Probably bought it used but ah well it works ok, can any of the mods see if he bought a purple spire with crown speed feed in the past at all? Just interested is all.