Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone else lose their allen keys LOOK AT THIS

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Renton has a point by i mean mainly at the chrono or taking grip off changing battery loosening off Quicklock etc general bits like that

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
if bright colours help you find things, just lob some yellow leccy tape round the middle of your allen keys.
I do use one of those for screwdrivers though, but thats just because it was cheaper than buying a set of them.

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Thats a bloomin brilliant idea however i have a few guns unless i have red for velocity on ego blue for velocity on Dye and Green for ...

Maybe a rethink but youve got me thinking for some reason i allways panic like at customs when im at the chrono.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Are they metric or imperial, metric is useless for most gat's, good find though, but you will find normal allen keys a lot better and of a higher quality, I picked a GIANT set up for £10 from Wickes' love it, lost 2 at training though :( good job they where metric ones as I don't use them anyway, I switched my grip screws for cross heads, even quicker to remove, just an idea :)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Bought something similar from pound shop and while it's very bright and hard to lose, 'normal' allen keys are better, having to turn the entire thing in your hand when undoing something is a pain in the ass.
Dunno where they're from (might be eclipse?) but the allen key holders which are red and black and you twist to take out the keys from the bottom is awesome, they're even labelled with size.