Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone else suddenly banned from Ukscenario?

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
Quite a strange one. I've been a member of UKScenario forum probably as long as I've been a member of this one, as I used to play scenario for years.

Although I've never posted on there for quite a long time now, probably several years. I do occasionally have a browse too look for local walk ons etc.

I've gone onto the website tonight and it's come up saying I'm permanently banned and it's my IP address that's had the ban on it. I only browsed it without logging in about 2 days ago.

A couple of lads I used to be on a scenario team with back in the day have said they went on the other day for a browse and got exactly the same. It's also says to contact the board admin for more info yet there's no way I can contact them! Hence me posting here to see if anyone knows or can answer my questions.

Is anyone else having the same problem?
Who is the board admin on that site?
And why exactly am I banned?

Now I've got an idea as to why people are being banned for absolutely no reason on paintball sites, But I've done nothing wrong on that forum, or any paintball forum, I'm a paintball customer and use that to see when local walk ons are on, and intended to browse it more this year to take my young brother to games who wants to start playing. So why have I found myself being banned?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
I've been banned too - hadn't been on the forum in a while, thought I'd check it and noticed my IP was banned

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Most likely affected by ip ranges blocked against recent spammers

Check out your internet ip using the following link, then post up the first 3 number sets, eg
90.207.116.--
** alternately, do you use any proxys, which may be placing you elsewhere in the world ? **

http://www.whatismyip.com/
(Edited to add the link!)

Last edited:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I had the same a while back after I hadn't logged into UKS for a while. I Expect I've been IP banned again this time. Can't be arsed to sort it out - the UKS forum is pretty dead now. Pity because it used to a very active, and an interesting place to frequent in the past