Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone else think splash anno is deserving of a big comeback?

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Seeing the new Cs1 and a few custom markers featuring it, can't help thinking a return to splash anno is well overdue, laser etching is awesome but a full on camo splash (eclipse stylee) would smash most of those out of the water.

personal favourite was as mentioned above splash by eclipse in camo or British racing green (had this on my mag)

what with the resurgence of old school events, kit emulating old school kit (exalt throwback pants, Jt's new olive pants) and the value of the old renegade and sandanna wear.

any one else fancy seeing a return?

on another note, someone hurry up and make a modern mode capable e- blade board!

Reactions: mikey1975

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
ooooh yeh fades too.

just had a quick google and seen the red fire splash- very nice

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
As markers are smaller nowadays there is less metal to anno so the pattern doesn't seem to stand out as much in my opinion!

Korso

Sep 8, 2015
Norway
Yes! Love my splash Automags.
I bought a Kid Arch Geo 3.5 and a fire 2 splash front and back - but the anno on my mags is so much better..

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Splash Rules! I love the amount of splash markers making a re-appearance. I had my 07 re-annoed with a nice subtle splash pattern on the accent parts...very pleased with the effect.

Reactions: dfr350 and A.B