Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone from smart parts out there??

thebestthereis

Jul 26, 2001
Visit site
At the moment I have a power feed body but I am wondering if it is possible to upgrade to a centre feed body and roughly how much this would cost. If anyone know I would realy appreciate an answer.

later chris

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Damn dude. You haven't even got the thing off me yet and you're already trying to upgrade it.:D I think these guys are right, you will have to get in contact with Nick (currently in New Orleans.......*******:D ) or Ross. I think you may just have to buy a new top body section and then put all the working bits in the new body. If they are anything like cocker bodies it will be expensive.

Oh Toby says that he will be in Oxted between 9:30 and 12:30 so if you aim for around 10:30 and then call me or him we will come and pick you up or walkround and get you. Call me if you have any queries.

See you on saturday,

Charlie.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Try calling Smart Parts directly & talk to Ross (or Phil of course) as Nick is away now. The number is 01322 555968. They can discuss all the options with you there & then. They're open Saturdays until 3.00pm now as well :)