Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

anyone going to domination this sunday?

avituk

UK Angel Owner
what sort of air fills do you get down at unreal?
food available?
The compressor will fill to about 2500-3000 and food is all in on your green fee.
Last time I went upto unreal we where getting good 3000 fills of the compressor set up no probs:)

Also there is usually food available at the site if I remember right. I'm sure someone else will be able to verify this though.

-ChEf
I.ll be down there as i have been since day one. Were going to be playing push with maybe one domination and a few single maps.

Jim

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
mmmmmm yeah, the foods great at Unreal, there are normally pork butties in the morning and dinner is normally x2 hotdogs or a giant hotdog with onions, sometimes chris get the cavier out but I say its just a load of fishy egg crap

always free tea and coffee throughout the day and you can buy snacks like crisps chocy bars etc blah blah

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
is booking and paying a deposit absolutely necessary or can you just turn up and pay?

4 of us definitely coming 2 others unsure til sat...

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
no you don't have to book but I think you get a discount if you do, you ring chris and book the amount of people in, you give him your credit card details, but when you turn up on the day you can pay cash and he won't charge your credit card, if you don't turn up he'll charge your credit card £20? per person, i think

Top man is chris

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
They never charge your card before hand which confused the hell out of us when we first booked.
It's a good day, paint is a good price. (not sure about warmed paint when the games are so long though) player area is good and the fields are ok.

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
the last 2 dominations have been £30 entrance fee and your first box of paint is £20, any paint after that is £30 a box, I'm not sure what prices this months domination are? hopefully the same :)