Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone going to the Ambush Walk-on on the 18th April?

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Sadly not. Really hope they can keep it going. Only so many places you can play in a month.

They have one of the more friendly walk ons to go to, especially if you intend to bring friends who don't play all that often.

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
I was thinking about it, but I have to pick my games wisely now with a baby on the way :ROFLMAO:

I hope you have a great day.

what’s the format for the walkon, do they have the sup air field set up?

Reactions: Stan

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
what’s the format for the walkon, do they have the sup air field set up?
Its pretty chill, friendly and they run some cool game zones with a couple of variations on the way they use the site.

The Sup-Air has been out of action for ages now... I don't know what would be required to get that open.

But the walk on vibe is decent there regardless

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
There’s a low point for a few years while they’re little until your other half gets sick of you hanging around and looks forwards to you getting out her way so she can be pissed off you’ve gone off for the whole day to play that stupid game that you haven’t grown out of as it gives her something to be grumpy about for 5 days before and afterwards...

(Other people’s experiences may vary.)

Reactions: mctractorboy

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The SupAir was run by Super5ives, originally by Kitch and then Chris.
It wasn’t taking enough numbers to be viable and closed (also affected by the situation that many teams would want to go up to CPPS for practice so that they were up against national level teams)

I believe that Chris sold on the bunkers so there’s nothing left for anyone to put up, and he’s concentrating on the shop

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
The SupAir was run by Super5ives, originally by Kitch and then Chris.
It wasn’t taking enough numbers to be viable and closed (also affected by the situation that many teams would want to go up to CPPS for practice so that they were up against national level teams)

I believe that Chris sold on the bunkers so there’s nothing left for anyone to put up, and he’s concentrating on the shop
ah that’s a big shame. I used to love playing the sup air field at ambush... we had a lot of great times down there