Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone got any training tips

Davo at work

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
Does anyone have any tips when it comes to team training?

What do the pro's get up to at their training sessions that is different from everyone else?

We already do stuff like, snap shooting, 3 on 2's, 2 on 1's etc but does anyone else have any advice for us?

lets here your fantastic revelations!

Cheers

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
The team i'm playing with now has one weekend per month for practice. On the Saturday we drill all day, and on the Sunday we just play. On real science just a good mix of technical stuff and game experience.

Hope it helps

Davo at work

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
Simon

What sort of drills do you do, just the usual stuff or anything new and exciting?

We are all fairly experienced tournament ballers but are looking for something to stimulate ourselves and hopefully take us up to that next level!

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Simon

Originally posted by Davo at work
What sort of drills do you do, just the usual stuff or anything new and exciting?

We are all fairly experienced tournament ballers but are looking for something to stimulate ourselves and hopefully take us up to that next level!
Personally we start off with some basic stuff like sprinting, sliding, etc. Then move onto getting shot, stuff like snap shooting boxes, stepping around bunkers, posting up, etc. After each drill has been done with both right and left hands we'll sit down and discuss what happened, and maybe how we could improve it. By staying tighter, more focused, etc. Currently we have a list of about six or seven drills on paper.

We then move onto more game based stuff, situations such as end game and breakout. This of course uses quite a bit of paint so we (Unreal) can't afford to spend too long on it.

Then on Sunday we try and combined everything we learnt Saturday and put it into a game. Usually 4 v 4 or 5 v 5.

Hope it helps

Davo at work

Oct 8, 2002
Visit site
gary

Ohhhh you bitch!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I cant help it my pimp has got tricks lined up for me from early in the afternoon on Sundays!

If we have our training further afield I might have to leave before I actually get there which will mean I will have to develop that time machine I've been making out out my old cocker and a washing up bottle.

see you saturday

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Another thing is to work on the team working to together, making sure codes work and that any team moves or 'star moves' u have are practised and that they work

james