Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone Got any Useless Information to share?

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Rooster, hwo much is the "right amount of money"? At the moment I cannot afford to pay attention nevermind save towards me becoming a millionaire!!!

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Chip I maybe from Ur-Anus... But hell that is better than being a flat out Dick. Oh yeah I am down with that 10 man you sent the info to me about.

As for the right amout of money you start small with a savings account and then work your way to bigger things down the road. If you start at say 17 you should work at 50 pounds every 2 weeks or a month. When you get a pay raise increase the amount of cash you save. Then when you get enough cash work towards stocks and bonds or what ever floats your boat. Then when you really start raking in the dough you can start with a finacial advisor.

N00bblaster

Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
did u know that uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....yeah

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Did you know that there is a law on the books in Alabama that declares it illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket? I for one find that one just a bit disturbing but not as disturbing as the fact that our marvelous state police department issues free Ritalin to cops to make them awake, irritable and paranoid as they drive around looking for trouble. I hope we get Don Siegleman (our current governor if you didn't know) out of office ASAP and given a broom to push for the rest of his life and all the Democrats in our legislature taken out and flogged with a horsewhip till they bleed to death.

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Did you know that it is still legal to take a crossbow onto the city walls in York and shoot at Scots!!:eek:

And if you Mrs comes home drunk you can take to the square in Whip-ma-whop-magate and beat her till she's sober!!:D

Ahh these ancient laws don't you love 'em!!:D :D :D

Mador