Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone Here From The Midlands???

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
My brother works with Bif (dont know his real name could be bif for all I know??) who Plays for tremmor or did
good god were almost family :p
i think he left a few months before i joined but still this is getting wierd :rolleyes: :confused:

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
freaky!

ok i thought it was wierd, when i found out that brown who i dont know, lives down the road from me! But now .......it goes futher!
Freaky!
Oh n to play sum ball pikachu kool!:)

Brown

doing toad
Pikachu, yeah I remember you. I did have a mag and still do:) although its gone through some, ha no a lot of changes:D, n.p.f always enjoyed playing there even with the dodgy paint:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

mmm reminisce moment I remember a slight disagreement a friend of mine had with the owner about using his own paint ahhhh what fun:p

The Brave dont live long.........The Cautious dont live at all!

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Ahh, well the paint has changed once again there - and to be quite honest is far better than it used to be! Much more angel friendly aswell :D

Yeah, bringing yer own paint doesn't usually go down to well with the boss - site regulations though hey?

Scars: Safe dude ;) Site opens for business once again this weekend mate (Saturday) - Young Gunz, yippeeee :rolleyes:

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
pika, u goin down this saturday cus me and me krew are playing, (bout 4 or 5 own gunners) there mite be a ickle sup air comp on at lunch time dependin on if the field's free and if we can afford paint (poor students n all) o, by the way, hopefully gettin my cocker then. c u on sat if ur down but i might c u at the zap indoor as i'm goin down to watch. laterz dude,
jack:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D