Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone in the UK going to sell the eVLolution II?

Herb

Herbal Remedy
Oct 10, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
ben you will get about 20,000 shots from a halo on crap batteries and on average about 30,000 from something like duracell extra. According to smart parts

In all honesty i have had a halo for a couple of months now (3 infact) and i play pretty much every weekend and this weekend was the first time i had to change batteries.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Hi Herb,

30,000 you say? Well, sh*t - that means I'd have to swap batteries after about an hour! :D

I didn't even realise Smart Parts were doing them! They only had VL loaders last time I looked at their site... Planet is the only place UK wise I've seen that has them and £89 plus the VAT is a hefty outlay...Mmmmm

By the way, 90% sure I'll be able to make that trip to Onecote in a couple of weeks so will be in touch! :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by skullicious
whenever i go play i ALWAYS see people fiddling with halos and crap like that.they seem to play people up.
Maybe it's just coincidence though.
Never had any trouble although that said its a real mess if you chop, but that aint really the Halos fault.

Paul.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
shooting quick get's boring though...

I love it, but by the 7th or 8th pot I'm kind of thinking "why?"

If I'm standing here shooting so much surely I can move...... that's much better :)

Herb

Herbal Remedy
Oct 10, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Look at it this way, at a tournament you normally have a maximum of 10 games over the day that each last a maximum of 10 mins which normally ends up lasting between 2-3 mins.

So over the entire day you actually play approximately 30 mins

In that 30 minutes do you really think that you would be able to shoot anywhere near 15 boxes of paint yourself?????

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
If Paul's calculations are correct I reckon I could just about manage that! Although I think I'd get a pretty sore finger! :D

Just how many hundreds are we talking Herb? :D