Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone know who will be re flashing virtue boards in Malaga?

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
Just wanna know who will be doing this i.e which vendor or will i have to find some little guy with a special laptop and give him a apecial hand shake? Just it says on there website that someone will be doing it.

Cheers guys :)

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I would assume Virtue (I have sent mine out with the fishy one) on the site there are a list of retailers to send your board to to have them take it to malaga/re-flash it for you so maybe one of them will be?

But because there is no one listed retailer, my money would have to be on virtue appearing, most likely in the form of a few nerds with laptops!

Balf

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
while your on my thread Mr Balf what would you say are the best settings for a virtue shocker board for the new mill rules?

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
The new mill mode when it gets flashed on ;)

12bps cap, 6 to ramp. some models of virtue have the new cap on some don't, if yours has yellow mode (eyes) it should be able to cap down to 12. The new software makes it easy with the player profile mode, gets rid of the cap lock, so you can have 2 different modes on dipswitch 2 instead so on mill ramp, off psp or whatever.

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
Thats what i was kinda hoping for mate but thought i'd set it up first just in case.

Cheers mate :)

Any ideas where i can get a RL q lock leaver from?

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
They where never sold as a seperate item so replacements are scarce, dare I say PBN will be your best bet, or have a ring round Warped, LiPS etc, if not, punishers pb may sort you out, they seem to have everything!