The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone need players for 27th Wicksteed park

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
what we doing about deposits guys?

we just all paying on the day ? Have we come to a conclusion about paint? Are you all going to be wearing clean socks? Any of you camping the night before? Do any of you enjoy crochet? What time are we meeting in the morning ?:D :D

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
what we doing about deposits guys?

we just all paying on the day ? Have we come to a conclusion about paint? Are you all going to be wearing clean socks? Any of you camping the night before? Do any of you enjoy crochet? What time are we meeting in the morning ?:D :D
OK....here goes...

Paying on the day, going dutch on the paint that LiPS supply unless you want to BYO, I will be wearing clean socks (Sock inspection at 0800hrs if you care), no neither myself or Olly are camping or camp!, no I don't like Crochet(sp?) and we can meet at 0730-0800....

Phew....I'm going home now....:p

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
well i will have a nice 2 and half hour drive there to wake me up thats if i dont do the opposite and fall asleep at the wheel and wake up in a & e.

goin to chuck another spanner at you know....... what posititions do u all play. Personally i play anywhere but im at me best back left or centre mid.

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
I was going home.....I have a life you know:rolleyes: :D

Positions....I ain't too worried. With only 8 players, some will get positions they ain't used too, but obviously we will try and accomodate everyones wishes

So, to that end , if people have a prefered position (Lotus or missionary/doggy don't count) let me know but I will also need to if you can play left and/or right (Or swing both ways (Narf!!:D )) and front/back.

I'll pick it all up tomorrow after I have had my beauty sleep......:cool: