Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ANYONE STILL USING MAGS?

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
There are quite a few of us that use mags or mag variants, although I dont know to what extent others use theirs, but i do know i use mine against electros on walk on days and can still hold my own. So I shouldn't think you would be that out gunned really.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I'll be using mine this weekend at the Mayhem big game and it's only a Level 7.

I wouldn't use it in a sup air game, where the weight and inability to shoot a consistent 10.5bps lane would be a disadvantage, but for big games, walk-ons and scenario they're great. Played a couple of games this year with my GoG eNMEy, which offers almost identical performance to a 'mag (although it's a LOT lighter) and had no problems competing with people running top-end electros.

The advantage of running a classic mag is that it gives you an upper-body workout while playing :D Can't believe I used to lug one of these around with stock, 20oz and 3.5oz tank all bolted to it!

Last edited:
Reactions: simbad and Edstter

simbad

Feb 7, 2002
devizes
Visit site
I'll be using mine this weekend at the Mayhem big game and it's only a Level 7.

I wouldn't use it in a sup air game, where the weight and inability to shoot a consistent 10.5bps lane would be a disadvantage, but for big games, walk-ons and scenario they're great. Played a couple of games this year with my GoG eNMEy, which offers almost identical performance to a 'mag (although it's a LOT lighter) and had no problems competing with people running top-end electros.

The advantage of running a classic mag is that it gives you an upper-body workout while playing :D Can't believe I used to lug one of these around with stock, 20oz and 3.5oz tank all bolted to it!
i still have my level 7 forgot how old its is?, last used it at first nvs ware a problem with my air which put 3000psi into it making a hard trigger and big bang and just a blown out power tube o ring it still works and is my very last spare gun

Reactions: Edstter