Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone use/used a Freeflow cocker?

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Hi people,

Anyone used/or know of someone who uses a Freeflow Cocker??
And what are their oppinions on them,
basicaly are they any good???????

james:D :D :D

Brain Donor

Dec 4, 2001
Visit site
Had to reply to this one.

I've got a 2000 CF Free Flow, and, in my opinion, best autococker I've ever shot ... actually; the best gun. Also, considering I live 1.5 hours from Professional Paintball, it makes things real easy in case I want/need something.

Other guns I have, so you know what I'm comparing it to is my Angel SE, E-Mag and other former 'mags, '98 & 2000 'cockers.

Dark Autocockers are basically the same - same pneumatics, different milling and anodizing.

I've thought about grabbing an Evolution, which I read are one of the best. I'll have to compare that to my Free Flow someday - but will never sell my FF. In fact, I want more of them :D

I also have 2 friends with them, and where I live, there's a good number of them. (Obviously - when Pro Paintball, Lockout & GRC Paintball field are so close by)

Hope I didnt babble too much,

- Jason
USA, Upstate NY

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
james u barstard i was all set to get a impulse when/if i get my shocker money i spent hours thinking how im gonna set it up and how much its gonna cost and now u sent me those fu*king wicked free flow pics and i can no longer decieded plus its your fault 4 lending me that eclipse at the temple in the first place:D

see ya on the 16th