Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone used or own hk army klr goggles?

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
I've currently use dyes i4 mask and it's brilliant, however starting to get a lil old and thinking about getting something new and stumbled across these bad boys. Any info would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
They're only available for Pre-order at the moment. So it is unlikely that you will find anyone that has had much experience with them. Dynasty are one of the only teams using them at the moment, so unless you can get in touch with those guys you will have to wait for release. :)

Reactions: P8ntballer1988

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Ok cool. Cheers for that. Looks like I'm gonna wait till next year to find out more on them then :) Although the write up on the hk army website read for a pretty slick mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I don't think Dynasty will be using them yet either. They only have pre-production prototypes and don't have the CE mark yet, so no-one will have used them in an actual game.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
I don't think Dynasty will be using them yet either. They only have pre-production prototypes and don't have the CE mark yet, so no-one will have used them in an actual game.
I'm almost sure they're using them. HK, etc. have posted pictures of Greenspan on field wearing them. Unless they were set up pictures? Pretty sure I saw paint being slung though.