Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

APEX barrels ... do you own one?

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
Hia Luke

there are about 6 mates of mine who regularly do the dominations at unreal that are wanting to do more scenario type days and woods comp and we are forming a sort of team (laid back type of team).

I know chris at unreal is going to revamp the maps and run at least one woods comp in 2006 but if i could pick your brains and experiece that would be superb! :)

i think the flametec bag will be worth its weight in gold this time of year mate and anymore experience you have will be really really appreciated :)

good luck for leicester and maybe we can get together soon

anyone elase out there with views on their apex?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
just on a side note

flametek bags are ideal for your requierments - i recently purchased one and they are superb - pm skeet he has them

i cant really write a review, since i dont own one, but after trying lukes out at the walk on (i was the one with the red ion on your team throwing smokes lol) i can say they did do the job it says on the tin, when shooting it i did just go stright out of the barrel and carry on, it didnt dip or fall like all barrels do (even the flatline at times)

i cant really quote on the accuracy either but due to the extra couple of inches that the barrel has over the flatline, it is easier to see where your shooting at. (if that makes any sence)

i will admit i am thinking about purchasing one after initial impressions, but i would like to try one about abit more

and for those that were interested in a team for a 10 man woodland comp please see this thread
http://talkpaintball.com/showthread.php?t=7900

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
khanzo, were you the really tall one ? it was really good playing with you 3 guys im looking forward to meeting up again at a walkon in the future.

scott, i really dont have much experiance for you to pick at iv only been balling for 1 year started in jan 2005 and iv been hooked since did 4 or 5 punter days then about 7 walkons in 2005 woth my 2 brothers, you guys should really get a team of ten and do the woodsball series this year im looking forward to it very much, nearly as much as im looking forward to usinf the apex in the warm weather with good quality paint

luke:D

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
if i have paint left over from the 10 man thing, then yes mate ill be there, mullah is tight as xmas has just gone but im sure ill be able to make it (i hope)

if you see us mate just come over and plonk yaself down with me and ted your more than welcome :D