For sale ...

15 inch Macbook Pro (late 2011)
2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB
750GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm
SuperDrive 8x (DVD+R DL/DVD+RW/CD-RW)
Glossy widescreen display
Backlit Keyboard

I purchased this during university however recently I was given a mac through my work so its just not needed anymore. It has run perfectly in the time I have used it, having looked after it religiously.
The Macbook has Yosemite set up and ready to go and I have cleaned the HD so can be set up to your personal preferences.

The Mac will come with charger and also a Thule case which it was kept in for the duration of owning it. The zip on the case is faulty however can still be used as a sleeve.

The condition of the Mac is great, no visible scratches on the screen or top of the shell. The bottom of the shell does have very minor scratches, but that can be expected. Where the wrist has rested while using the trackpad on the right of the mac the edge has rubbed (see pics) much like other used macs on the market.

£585

buyer pays postage and fees, or can be collected from Manchester or any weekend from the CPPS
Any questions please ask
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: baudsenseless

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
last pricedrop £550 plus postage or free collection from manchester or cpps

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
Hi, Is this still available? realistically I wont be able to pay until next month, probably the 6th, bt if its still for sale, I will as its exactly what I want. Thanks