Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Apple Macbook Pro Retina 15" 16gb ram

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
Here i have for sale my Apple Macbook Retina which was bought around september/october time last year from New York. Perfectly fine with international warranty the only difference being the $ key and the adapter on the end of the plug which i will supply. This macbook is intended for the video editor/ photo editor or someone that likes to game. Im not going into too much detail about the machine so here is a link to apple if you want some more info than what i have written below.

This macbook has been factory upgraded when purchased to 16gb RAM!! this is important with these machines as the RAM is soldered to the board so only apple are able to do this. And was costly!

http://store.apple.com/us/mac/family/macbook-pro

The condition is good. Also included is the additional Apple superdrive (CD Drive) and the Apple thunderbolt to ethernet adapter. of which cost me well over 100 pounds.

Spec:

• 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 - 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
  • Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz
  • 16GB 1600MHz memory
  • 256GB flash storage (SSD)
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
  • Built-in battery (7 hours)
I am looking for £1650 + extra 20 for postage and insurance payment via paypal (you must pay any fees) or collection is welcome. And will not accept any offers on this price. No low ballers or time wasters.... Thank you.

Machine will be wiped and reset to factory default. Packaged in its original boxing and packaging and sent first class recorded and insured Postage

Any questions please ask.. Thanks

Reactions: Sanchez

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
OK - thanks for the clarification!
Its a high spec machine. Its really only valuable for someone who wants to do Video / Graphic editing on the fly. Its a powerhouse of a machine seeing as its portable. Along with the 4K screen which i capable of 3840x 2400 or 2880 x 1800 HiDpi