Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are all mountain bikers potential paintballers

booga

Arthritic Pirate
You're dead right there TJ, I find the best 'zoning out' technique is just plug in the earphones, turn on the Ministry and spin. It's amazing how many thoughts you can just push out of your head,
I could surroundied by herds of rhino's or topless joggers (mmmmm herds of topless joggers) but only see the track in front of me.
Always remember to switch off before hitting the road home though, agressive/oblivious riding and cars don't mix.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Actaully you'll find that a lot of us Paintballers are flat out adrenaline junkies! I used to BMX Race, FreeStye, Ramps, Skateboard Street and Ramps, Hockey for the shear fact you can hit people hard into the boards, Snowboard, Mountain Bike Specialized FSR Full Suspension up till just this last April when I did a partial exchange on a Jeep Cherokee! Single Trak riding and Jumping everything and anything down hill is the way to go! (MAJOR ADRENALINE RUSH!!!!) But now that I have found Paintball I come home in a lot less pain!:D

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
yeh that is true
I have taken part in most extreme sports but now just focuss on BMX'in and skateboardin.
Ne 1 else out there skateboard??????

soopaman luva

nolimit soulja
ok lets c yeah im a mountain biker been riding for about 14years had various bikes some good like the 97 team marin i still own and some bad like the GT LTS oh and a kirk revolution damn they were both bad the last 2 bikes i bought were a 98 kona king kahuna titainium (the 99 were painted red at the front so i got a 98 one all nautural no paint )which i still own and an intense uzi sl best suspesion bike ever that came in polished alloy very nice and they cost a small fortune just short of ten grand for the both buy the time i had them built up but worth every bit

TJ 2

Sep 9, 2001
Visit site
Nice...I got me a Santa Cruz Anodized Superlight built up, which cost big bucks, and a Trek 8000 hardtail as a training bike.

Like I said, compared to riding, Paintball is waaaaaaaaaaaay cheap.

Peace.

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
oops

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
Specialized FSR Full Suspension up till just this last April when I did a partial exchange on a Jeep Cherokee! Single Trak riding and Jumping everything and anything down hill is the way to go! (MAJOR ADRENALINE RUSH!!!!) But now that I have found Paintball I come home in a lot less pain!:D
Dumped a specialized fsr in favour of a JEEP??!!

Fool.