Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are Dynasty Done?

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Thanks for posting up, chaps. Just trying to get a bit of a discussion going as there doesn't seem to be much of that around these days.

I hear what you say. What I wonder is what keeps them motivated after all this time?
Without doubt they have a huge love for the game, and its provided them with a great and unique lifestyle many would be jealous of.

The best thing about it is how much they genuinely give back when they are teaching the clinics etc that are taking them round the world. I've heard of many pro's who are just calling it in when they run a clinic and just want to get it done ASAP so they can go explore.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Without doubt they have a huge love for the game, and its provided them with a great and unique lifestyle many would be jealous of.

The best thing about it is how much they genuinely give back when they are teaching the clinics etc that are taking them round the world. I've heard of many pro's who are just calling it in when they run a clinic and just want to get it done ASAP so they can go explore.
Fair point, Ash. Two words describe Tyler Harmon - "life enjoyer". He never stops smiling!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea they are clicking pretty good. Raney and Zac especially are just tearing it up.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Dynasty may not be done, but what are peoples thoughts of Joy coming back from the grave?