Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

are jerseys worth buying?

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
If you get jersey's they are a hell of a alot easier to wash than combats as they are lighter and thinner, you'll also feel when you get marked easier so i suppose there is less chance some one can call you a cheater ( unless you are of course ).

INGI

headhunter
Jun 11, 2003
southampton area
camos for military, fine in recball but i personally hate it. if ur gonna play tourneys get ur self matchings jerseys in nice bright colours.:D

INGI

headhunter
Jun 11, 2003
southampton area
Originally posted by Caffiend
i think your decision should be based more on what you do/want from the clothes you wear. sounds weird i know, let me explain myself a bit more.

from your profile you only play weekends and this is in the newbies section so i'm guessing you're playin rec ball. camo will help you blend in with your surrounding if you match the pattern to what environment you're playin in. but dark jerseys are usually pretty decent too. i believe jerseys are cooler (as in temperature) so that is another thing to consider. also how much disposible income do you have? if you have only a little bit, you might want to look at surplus stores or thrift stores for some used camo. another thing is intimidation. playin rec ball and showing up in full DYE jersey, pants, gloves, and what-have-you will (most likely) intimidate the newer players. however it will also make you a target for the "old guys." i like to target them (people in jerseys) to see if they're good or just dressing the part. however if you're on paintball team, i'd suggest matching jerseys, it will make you look more "professional."

if you're playin rec-speedball, camo really doesn't have any advantages, IMHO.

personally, i wear camo pants, a black t-shirt, gloves, and 7 point metal football cleats and goggles of course. i like looking like a noob and letting my skills, or lackthereof, set me apart from the field.
i refuse to even wear cammo in recball, like to be seen, theres nothin more annoying than some fecker hiden in a bush in a guilly suit pickin u off and u cant even see them. whenever i play in woodland i wear a nice bright red top.:p :D

joe bob

copyright '03
I wear some old faded green pants, sk8ing neepads, mask wit thermal lenses that i paid $20 for and is ****e brcause it still foggs,a black new ballance jersey (have a blu one but I dont think it looks as cool) you could say i am wearin cammo becaus its pretty hard to spot me in the woods exept for the sonix, I would like to get a proper jersey but im too broke :(

If you can afford a cool jersey get one, if you can afford bling get bling:D

Team jerseys all the way even if is in the woods. Theres nothing worse then playing a series and getting used to seeing teams in bright jerseys for supair event and then when you rotate into a woodland tourney out come the muted colours and the camo.

The sinners wear the same jerseys no matter what the event is and believe me they are bright as bright can be. ;)

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Team jerseys all the way even if is in the woods. Theres nothing worse then playing a series and getting used to seeing teams in bright jerseys for supair event and then when you rotate into a woodland tourney out come the muted colours and the camo.

The sinners wear the same jerseys no matter what the event is and believe me they are bright as bright can be. ;)
Yep bright jerseys in woodsball rocks it makes paintball seem a lot less war gamesy

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by Roulette
if i could afford a jersey id get one i nice bright blue or yellow so im even less conspicuous
I really hope thats sarcasm (and people I do know its sarcasm :rolleyes: ) otherwise you're a little out of your head.
;)