are MOD's a Law unto Themselves?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Yes we are a law unto ourselves........... Deal with it :D

We are God's, well as close as you can be whilst still breathing............

Plus we have HUGE back up in the way of Robbo and Buddha and if all else fails we unlease Glen who will jump out and attack you when you least expect it :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Jay just to clarify.

When you use "..." to add a pause to the sentence, thats fine, and pauses are good, but you can just use "," (a comma) instead, and you only need one.

Even though sometimes it feels like it, the internet isn't serious business. If someone makes a comment that you think is an attack on you, sit back and dont worry yourself over it. The internet isnt serious business, its just a fun forum, chances are the guy didnt mean it, or you took it wrong. Either way, you have the ability to ignore whomever you wish to.

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
-.. --- -.-- --- ..- --. ..- -.-- ... -.- -. --- .-- .... --- .-- --- - -.-- .--. . .. -. -- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . --- .-. .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- ..- ... .. -. --. - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. ... .-.. .. -.- . -- . ..--.. :)

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
I wondered why you had been banned after such a short time Jay!
I missed the thread!

Oh and about your '...' habbit, damn that is anoying the same as pigeon does this?!?!?!?! after every line but i keep my mouth shut

JamesH
haha nice! I didnt realised I got noticed?! XD

Is it really such a crime?!

You have exaggerated a rather large amount there though to be fair havent you James?! ;)
(One of each symbol after my points and questions isnt too bad is it?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.