Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

are MOD's a Law unto Themselves?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well, since you keep asking for an answer to your question, here goes:
No, the mods are not above the law. They answer to the Supermods, who are a small group of people whom are considered the type of person you don't want to get on the wrong side of.
And guess what? You did.
I just had a read through the moronic thread that started this whole nonsense, and you claim to have read the rules. You challenge Tom to quote where it says anything about language.

Well, I'm not Tom, but I'm one of the supermods, so I think I'll speak for him here.

Here's a link: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93000
And here's the important bit from that link: "No text talk. Apart from the occasional 'lol' or 'ftw' etc Text talk will not be tolerated. We also ask that posts are in english or a decent attempt at english. We realise some of you aren't great at speeling and punktuation but mindless chat/drivel and abbreviations will be dealt with accordingly."

So, how about you remove your foot from your mouth and apologise?
Word of advice, do as I suggest, or there might be another holiday in it for you.

And FYI, the mods are the mods because we trust their judgment. Our "default setting" is that the mods are right and the plebs are wrong, so you better come with some serious ammo if you wish to call out a mod. You are not even firing blanks...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
And FYI, the mods are the mods because we trust their judgment. Our "default setting" is that the mods are right and the plebs are wrong, so you better come with some serious ammo if you wish to call out a mod. You are not even firing blanks...

Hehehe, that made me chuckle :)

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Having looked at the thread before and having sold itema to jayh through pms i have to say that he is actually a nice guy and that he really doesn't deserve all the internet abuse we have been laying out on him.

I must admit i found it hard to read some of his posts with all the dots

so many dots lol

but i really do think that this is a mountain being made of molehils situation and that it would be better for both parties to just let it drop. I personally suggest that this thread be closed and everyone considers the situation resolved.

I like to feel that everyone has learned something to day.

and that is there is not distinguishing differences between a mod and a SUPER MOD.

hey budda you should put your name in gold :p:p

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
hey Guys n Dolls

just reading over your coms here, and i find it a giggle to read. cheers Kem for your nice comments re myself and your valid opinions.
I think Some of you are right, some are wrong, some are both including myself.:eek:
i will stop watching this thread now, as i think everything has been said, that needed to be.

i am happy :) and i think learnt my lesson, including the english one from JamesH lmao. ( many many thanks for that one dude ;) )
now i am going to go and do some painting, reading, watching and listening.

laterz guys

Status
Not open for further replies.