Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
I think i posted in this section of the forum about the BNP before and had a good read up on them. I dont class them as rasist i class them as proud of herritage and none of them from factual evedence have said they do not like people because of the colour of their skin or origin.
I'd just like to comment on this.

County counsils should only do business with companies that employ a wholly British workforce...
We reject political correctness. We support daily Christian assemblies...
...Children for whom English is a second language should be taught seperately so that they don't hold back the rest.
We will build new counsil houses for those in need. This will be prioritised for local people.
I class these as being very bias and therefore racist.

http://bnp.org.uk/manifestos/county-council-manifesto-2009/

Oh, and another good one:

There is nothing 'super' about 'super-schools' which, experience has shown, are riddled with tension between pupils from an islamic background and everyone else.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Yeh was the roll eyes bit, i felt like i was spoken down to, never mind i accept your argument, you are correct in most instance here especially where history is concerned, the basis of my intial post was what history taught us and what whitey as you put it accepted used and exploited.

So modern education was born. English people are very arrogant and self centred this is a fact, most people will not learn another language and rely on other languages to adapt to speak english (google it if you like its the most commonly spoke language in the world). So my point was we or the racist whitey as you commented (if i was to even half type the opposite to your comment i would be banned and branded a racist) brought or are bringing a universal education system of commuincation. It doesnt matter what is taught in this language other then its universal (or becoming) and allows modern people to progress trying to insure a future for the human race. The status quo is what lots of people live for and what non racists would see as ideal, where things are at a stop, we have come to a point where the basis of life and religion has been questioned and without trying to lead the thread astray is what i would call real reform, where people accept what they are and where they came from, no mythical creatures or books or people just plain old humans another creature and a step in the evolutionary timeline of this planet.

We are a mile off intial topic here as race just came about, the intial post and what people felt about a party without knowing all not just some facts was originally what i aimed my post at.

Hope you were not offended when i questioned your integrity or manor isms as to why you had your own opinion. I have red and tried to understand your view also in hope i can understand, accept and find a happy medium within myself :D

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
I must have missed the part in history lessons when Britons invented education.
And for your point about religion, yes the general culture of white middle class English people, but there are many British people who are very religious. And who is to say whether it's better being religious or not.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
And actually, no. Mandarin Chinese is the most commonly spoken language in the world. English is second, Spanish third.

And I'd put the fact that foreign languages aren't commonly learnt in the UK down to the oh so great education system. Foreign languages in other countries are taught from a very early age, whereas in Britain we start to learn relatively late on. Gladly this has been picked up on, and I think children are being taught from primary school onwards now (Not sure on this).

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
nice

How wrong am I? Not as wrong (or ignorant) as you obviously.
The reason your "mates" say they have no problem is because the BNP is just a fringe party. You can bet that if the BNP came to power, more than a few would be slightly worried.

And no, my example doesn't only include illegal immigrants (note the spelling). You display more and more ignorance with every post you make. But hey, let's leave the risking your life bit out, it will still read thusly: If you honestly think that it's an easy choice for people to pack up and leave their country and family, just to get a shot at a slightly better future, then you must be as smart as a pet rock.

Point still stands.

Please come up with some real arguments, or just be quiet when the grown folks talk.
grown folks lol.and you consider yourself to be one.ive stated my point and people have replied but you have to go over the top to make out im a boy wrong dont even come close.as you have gone back on your own statement removing what was implied and trying to turn around what i have said as per

The reason your "mates" say they have no problem is because the BNP is just a fringe party. You can bet that if the BNP came to power, more than a few would be slightly worried.

who can say as they are not in power.but then do you know the future,if so go put the lottery on.you have tried all ways to make me out to be a racist and failed reason cos im not.as i have stated before im not a sheep i have stated my point.

cheers not a pc sheep

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
1)Yeh was the roll eyes bit, i felt like i was spoken down to, never mind i accept your argument, you are correct in most instance here especially where history is concerned, the basis of my intial post was what history taught us and what whitey as you put it accepted used and exploited.

2)So modern education was born. English people are very arrogant and self centred this is a fact, most people will not learn another language and rely on other languages to adapt to speak english (google it if you like its the most commonly spoke language in the world). So my point was we or the racist whitey as you commented (if i was to even half type the opposite to your comment i would be banned and branded a racist) brought or are bringing a universal education system of commuincation. It doesnt matter what is taught in this language other then its universal (or becoming) and allows modern people to progress trying to insure a future for the human race.

3)The status quo is what lots of people live for and what non racists would see as ideal, where things are at a stop, we have come to a point where the basis of life and religion has been questioned and without trying to lead the thread astray is what i would call real reform, where people accept what they are and where they came from, no mythical creatures or books or people just plain old humans another creature and a step in the evolutionary timeline of this planet.

We are a mile off intial topic here as race just came about, the intial post and what people felt about a party without knowing all not just some facts was originally what i aimed my post at.

4)Hope you were not offended when i questioned your integrity or manor isms as to why you had your own opinion. I have red and tried to understand your view also in hope i can understand, accept and find a happy medium within myself :D
1) In that case I apologise for the smiley. Wasn't meant to make you feel that way, as explained before.

2) The reason so many people learn to speak English has a few reasons. Europeans (western ones anyway) learn English because it's one of teh countries close to us. For the same reason we are tought French and German.
We could learn more languages, but those three cover the original power houses in Europe. That's how it started back in the day, although the balance of power has shifted somewhat over the years.
The reason English is tought in many parts of the world outside Europe as well has very little to do with England, but a lot more with the US, since that is where the power is/was and the money is/was. It has nothing to do with some great British crusade to bring education to the world.
You could even argue that forcing English upon the people that were once colonised by the British is a very racist thing to do, since it has the potential to destroy what is arguably the highest achievement of a culture: Its language. Not that I want to go that route though and like you said, getting way off topic.

3) I think you will find that most vehement anti racists feel the status quo is exactly what they are against. The status quo represents the brutal exploitation of those parts of the world that aren't white and the brutal exploitation of those parts of the world that are white and bankrupt.

4) Not offended at all mate. Just having a good old debate, which can be a lot of fun. And just to let you know, there hasn't been a single moment where you have come anywhere remotely close to being banned, so no worries. :)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
grown folks lol.and you consider yourself to be one.ive stated my point and people have replied but you have to go over the top to make out im a boy wrong dont even come close.as you have gone back on your own statement removing what was implied and trying to turn around what i have said as per

who can say as they are not in power.but then do you know the future,if so go put the lottery on.you have tried all ways to make me out to be a racist and failed reason cos im not.as i have stated before im not a sheep i have stated my point.

cheers not a pc sheep
Does anybody else notice how racists always begin by stating "I'm not racist"?

Buddy, believe me when I say that most racists don't even realise they are racist.

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Does anybody else notice how racists always begin by stating "I'm not racist"?

Buddy, believe me when I say that most racists don't even realise they are racist.
Spot on.

If you're starting with the line "I'm not racist... but," there is something hideously wrong already. Your comments and actions should make it plainly obvious that you're not racist, you shouldn't have to inform people :rolleyes:

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Ste - BS, the world hasn't moved on at all. People are still as fickle and as easily led as they always have been. You put a gun in a soldier's hand, tell them who is enemy and they will kill that enemy, that's what they do. That person just became a paper target and the facts are history. It is very easy to get people to kill once you dehumanise a bunch of different people by designating them as the enemy, history has shown that again and again and again.

You just need to cultivate fear, have a group to blame and you get escalation.
Ok Agreed.

Maybe it was just wishful / rose tinted thinking to think that the people wouldnt allow such a dehumanising of a group all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.