Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
another line of attack

Does anybody else notice how racists always begin by stating "I'm not racist"? (it didnt start with that statement,and dont brand me you dont even know me)

Buddy, believe me when I say that most racists don't even realise they are racist.
(there be a difference between i know and you just think you know nothing about me apart from i shoot paintball and this gives you the right to brand me i think not im sure this is a forum not a place to slag people of and brand them personaly)
my points stand from the last post as you never mention the ones i pointed out are you a racist? note this is a question not a statement.

is there anymore things you know about me please tell i may find out what im all about(hope there is no fee) thanks(can you put my lottery on also i never come across anyone that can see the future )

racist the meaning (true meaning)

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

of the above 3 i dont fit any you are wrong to brand me read your post's about me and then look at the above you may find you fit in one of them discrimination.
also meaning = treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit:

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
One thing lacking from pro-BNP arguments so far is a complete lack of evidence, facts or figures to back up any of the BNP's claims. All that has been posted up so far is hearsay and conjecture

Here are some facts, posted in the public domain. Please don't bother with the old right wing persecution nonsense, this is how the BNP behave when they are given office. Have a read about what happens when the BNP are "given a chance"

http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/index.php?location=councillors_2

Here's a couple of choice ones:

Luke Smith (Burnley). Smith was forced to resign after he smashed a bottle into the face of a Leeds BNP organiser. Despite claiming to be the party of law and order, the BNP failed to call in the police and press charges. When Smith was chosen as a BNP candidate he had only recently been convicted of football violence. He has had several more convictions and was sentenced to 11 months’ imprisonment after being caught fighting in Manchester.

Richard Mulhall (Calderdale). Mulhall was found guilty of benefit fraud in October 2006, including against the council on which he is BNP group leader, and sentenced to 200 hours’ community service. Although 97% of people in a local newspaper poll demanded his resignation, he remains in place. During his trial he declared: “I would not class myself as an intelligent person”. He was previously heavily involved in the nazi terror group Combat 18.

Terry Farr (Epping Forest). Farr was suspended for three months by the local Standards Committee for writing abusive racist letters. An earlier complaint by him to the Standards Board for England resulted in a ruling that calling the BNP nazi was “within the normal and acceptable limits of political debate”.

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
The problem is. If you brand anyone who votes BNP a racist then surely that’s just “tarring everyone with the same brush”. Similar to implying anyone who goes abroad to watch England play football must be a hooligan? This may have been true about 25 years ago but things do change.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Personally I don't brand everybody who votes BNP a racist and have not called anyone here a racist.

That's the whole point of my arguments previously. I am more interested in exposing the rotten core of the BNP's leadership and their true colours. Which they are trying to hide from honest, working class voters who are fed up (rightly) with the mainstream political parties.

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
I am more interested in exposing the rotten core of the BNP's leadership and their true colours. Which they are trying to hide from honest, working class voters who are fed up (rightly) with the mainstream political parties.

Totally agree. Here in Hereford we have a local problem .Back in April a young local lad (Darren Loader) was beaten to death by two Eastern Europeans who really should never have been in this country in the first place (illegal immigrants).Now, out of the all the parties his friends could vote for, who do you think they will go for now? The BNP even leafleted at his funeral and signed some members on the spot( I don’t agree with that).The problem is, when you have local issues like this, who else is likely to ever get a vote?

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
One thing lacking from pro-BNP arguments so far is a complete lack of evidence, facts or figures to back up any of the BNP's claims. All that has been posted up so far is hearsay and conjecture

Here are some facts, posted in the public domain. Please don't bother with the old right wing persecution nonsense, this is how the BNP behave when they are given office. Have a read about what happens when the BNP are "given a chance"

http://www.stopthebnp.org.uk/index.php?location=councillors_2

Here's a couple of choice ones:

Luke Smith (Burnley). Smith was forced to resign after he smashed a bottle into the face of a Leeds BNP organiser. Despite claiming to be the party of law and order, the BNP failed to call in the police and press charges. When Smith was chosen as a BNP candidate he had only recently been convicted of football violence. He has had several more convictions and was sentenced to 11 months’ imprisonment after being caught fighting in Manchester.

Richard Mulhall (Calderdale). Mulhall was found guilty of benefit fraud in October 2006, including against the council on which he is BNP group leader, and sentenced to 200 hours’ community service. Although 97% of people in a local newspaper poll demanded his resignation, he remains in place. During his trial he declared: “I would not class myself as an intelligent person”. He was previously heavily involved in the nazi terror group Combat 18.

Terry Farr (Epping Forest). Farr was suspended for three months by the local Standards Committee for writing abusive racist letters. An earlier complaint by him to the Standards Board for England resulted in a ruling that calling the BNP nazi was “within the normal and acceptable limits of political debate”.
Now this is better and more on topic, personally going off what the charges are i would say welcome to the real world with real everyday people. The country has been run by people who think they know better and think everything is all fine and dandy. Maybe a party made up of everyday common folk is the change we need.

The first case (bare in mind i have no idea what actually happened but can only speak from what i have can see on your post), people bottle glass stab hurt people every single day, its wrong but we are human with emotion. We as humans are naturally competitive and naturally violent its what has made us the top of the food chain in this cycle of earths life. To try and change the nature of the beast is in my mind wrong, evolve yes, change no. Football hooliganism personally i have no problem with it, i know a few, really nice guys for the most part but just like a good tare up in the street, personally i think this could be moreproductive if they got in a ring and fought it out with rules, everyone has a aggressive side to them, my opinion is if they are not hurting anyone other then their competitors then let them get on with it.

Second, so the guy tried to fiddle the benefit system, welcome again to the real world where millions or billions of £'s are fraudulently claimed, look at labour my best bet is they have claimed illegally as being proven right now 1000+x what that guy did, just in his case he was caught and had to give something back by the way of community service, there are loads of people in the real world that wouldnt have done that and would have not received a penalty as harsh (most get a telling off maybe a sanction and have to pay back a small amount at the most). As for combat 18 well it could be argued that this group was set up by our government (MI5 or whatever) to catch the extreme elements within the original national front, these people were employed as security to some part, so racist extremists from other places could not phsically attack a mp, no different to the body guards and ontorage that other mps have. The only difference with them is they chose to use the number 18 (for anyone that didnt know 1 being A and 8 being H for A Hitler), these people did not so much care who they bashed they just once again liked a good tare up.

Third, well we come to the issue of race once again and this argument will never be won regardless how its worded, i think the quote he said was bang on to be fair, everyone has a right to question and respond however they feel without as said before being branded racist. So lets look at it this way, is the guy automatically racist because he does not agree with the mainstream norm. Bare in mind not so long ago a group protected by our police whilst they changed racist and horrible remarks to our young men who serve this country risking everything so they have a right to a mosque and a right to healthcare. These people were not deamed racist these people were expressing their opinions and not charged with anything. So maybe ask yourself who indead these bias ways of thinking help? They dont help anyone. Because you may think differently to someone else doesnt mean you should target them or their way of thinking because everyone has the right to exist and think how they like.

I did like your post tho as it was about on topic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.