Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Not justifiable or acceptable, however i believe this is normal everyday behaviour regardless where you come from in the country. It happens everywhere and had these people not tried to promote a party then nobody would have even cared. :D
Or been in a position of power and responsibility, having won people's trust to better the lives in their community.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
(there be a difference between i know and you just think you know nothing about me apart from i shoot paintball and this gives you the right to brand me i think not im sure this is a forum not a place to slag people of and brand them personaly)
my points stand from the last post as you never mention the ones i pointed out are you a racist? note this is a question not a statement.

is there anymore things you know about me please tell i may find out what im all about(hope there is no fee) thanks(can you put my lottery on also i never come across anyone that can see the future )

racist the meaning (true meaning)

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

of the above 3 i dont fit any you are wrong to brand me read your post's about me and then look at the above you may find you fit in one of them discrimination.
also meaning = treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit:
What point from your last post still stands? I saw none. Might be because you had none...

Look, word of advice, and this is not meant to piss you off, just real advice. Take a minute to work on what you post. Try to improve the spelling and at least throw in some interpunction every now and then. Your posts are very hard to read and even harder to make any sense of, so do yourself a favour if you think you have a point. It would greatly increase your chances of at least being understood.
Again, not meant to piss you off or insult you, just some advice.

So, if you think I missed any of your points, feel free to put them up one by one, and I'll be happy to shoot them down in flames, which to be honest isn't very hard.

I don't claim to know all about you, so stop behaving like a child. But I do base what I post in response to you on what you have posted, and your posts clearly display an overwhelming lack of knowledge on the subject (also know as ignorance), hence me using the term ignorance. And as for me calling you a racist, your posts have racist written all over them, but I do concede that you have not once said that you don't like foreigners, so I'll refrain from calling you a racist from now on. I will however continue to call you ignorant, because that is clearly what you are on this subject.
Incidentally, most racism is born from ignorance, do with that bit of info what you want.

I want to thank you for explaining to me the meaning of racism (not racist, even though you say it's the meaning of that word, rather than racism...). I really had no idea what it meant. :rolleyes:
I get the feeling that you however fit pretty snugly into that final category you post. You know, this bit: "also meaning = treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit".
Now obviously you won't admit to that, but I'm willing to bet good money that you do just that. And don't even know it (ignorance again). But like I said, you are gonna say you don't, so whatever.

As for that silly question you posted, about me being a racist? Please, you of all people are gonna ask ME that?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
This made me giggle...

Richard Mulhall (Calderdale). Mulhall was found guilty of benefit fraud in October 2006, including against the council on which he is BNP group leader, and sentenced to 200 hours’ community service.
Let me guess, one of their main objections to "furriners" is that they come over to the UK and claim benefits...

Oh, the irony!

Status
Not open for further replies.