Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Basically people have stuck two fingers up at the main stream parties and voted, BNP, UKIP etc. It wont last, i belive BNP votes were less this year in yorkshire than previous

The problem is, people view BNP as an entirely racist nazi style party and thus don't "want" to vote for them out of fear of being labeled the same.
Personally I dont care what people label me. But I would never vote BNP.

In fact I would go as far as to say that in my experience the average foreign worker will work harder, expect less and give less of an attitude than the average british worker.

There you go, a broad racist comment.
Yet im still not dumb enough to vote BNP.

When you read the manefesto, a lot of policies make sense and would do a lot of good, not all of them, but most of them.

Unfortunately, as I see it, the BNP would be one of the only parties who would come in and make the changes needed "promptly". Lib dem, conservative will come in and ride the "it was labors fault" train without actually doing anything untill the economy gets somewhat sorted out.
While the BNP may do 'something'. Perhaps more quickly than other parties. Labour have already proved the do something.. anything... strategy only makes a financial crisis worse.

What helps in these times is prudence, working hard together and a pride in our country.
Not scapegoating.

Campaigning on local issues is very amicable. But they are the only issues where the BNP are capable of making headway.
Its a massive step from emptying bins and filling potholes to sorting world economies.

When dealing with those issues, you have to be experienced, credible and also in touch with reality.
People like Nick Griffin posess none of these attributes.

The be all and end all is, no single party will reform the system, but in my opinion it will take a "radical" party in power (even for just one term) to get the cogs moving.
Never going to happen.
But I will put it down to the ramblings of a man sent mad by his impending forum ban (PS I voted against u getting banned)
They wont get in. Even if they did they are not capable of running the country.

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
all the politicians within the partys don't stop and think about what would be best to get the country running and tackle issues , most political campaigns are spent concentrating on what THE OTHER party is doing wrong , its one-upmanship and until politicians think for the country and not there pride and wallets nothing will ever get solved

partys like BNP who are mildly radical , are actually , and very marginally on the right track , they are thinking about what the country needs , the problem is , they're perspective of that statment is in my opinion , very wrong indeed.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
The problem is, people view BNP as an entirely racist nazi style party and thus don't "want" to vote for them out of fear of being labeled the same.

So your view of them as only a partially racist Nazi style party is of course acceptable then ?

b32-v6

Dec 9, 2008
fleetwood (nr blackpool)
i dont understand all this goverment stuff but what i have read on the leaflets then i personly think the bnp would do the best job if they stick to what they say they are going to do !

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I think the BNP are going to cause quite a shake up, but in the end a stabilised economy and slightly smoother with a shift away from the parties with extreme tendancies.

Point of interest #1:

I was stopped on the steet a few days ago by a very agreeable young lady asking me to donate a few quite a week to supporting a small British charity focusing on sweat shops and slave labour used by large companies in the UK. It turned out she handn't voted.

Point of interest #2:

The 65th aniversary of the Nomandy landings and the start of the Allies freeing Europe from the grip of nazi control is marked by us sending 2 nazis back into Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.