Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I wouldn't worry a great deal about the BNP. I can turn up at a boxing match for blind kids and beat everyone up, but it dosn't mean I'm going to become a big time boxer or even gain the respect of any majority. Sure I might be able to impress a few morons but that's about it.

A very similar thing has happened here. The rise in voting for BNP has nothing to do with them making progess but everything to do with them taking advantage of somebody elses (in this case current Gov) vunerable position. It dosn't make them credible opponents, worthy of any respect.

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
All I can conclude is that you dont have much direct experience working alongside immigrants.
I do, and I have the opposite opinion to you.(you will find some of them are different people when they not wanting your help)

Two things in your post that strike me as ironic.
#1 You are the one who seems to be frightened of what you dont know.
(frightend no not at all i do know,i work with them all the time,but ill just presume you stay in the house at weekends try going out in a major city this weekend and tell me the same dont worry there will be loads of my sort out there to help if you come un stuck its our job thats what we get paid for)

#2 Maybe your Grandfather fought for the right to persecute and discriminate. If he was German and fought for the Nazis, thats fine by me, we are not responsible for the actions of our relatives.
(my grandfather was from sheffield m8 and by the way him and all those that are still alive voted bnp out of anger at what this country has become) and has jewish family seems your idea not so good now.
My grandfather on the other hand fought for the Allies. Which is absolutely notthing at all to do with what the BNP stand for.
(i did mention that reading the sun or mirror wont help).

seems to me you have no first hand knowlege of the bnp apart from the papers.as for the immigration well how come all the ones in the other countries that have lots of money and earn a good living dont come here as its such a nice place to be.strange aint it.but the skint one keep coming dont say jobs as there are too many resident people here that have no chance of getting one due to cheap labour.

funny also that there are a lot of national parties but only this one is persecuted

only me being honest here i think and im not racist just didnt jump on the pc waggon.

forgot to mention i work with black,asian,polish and a guy from bulgaria and they havnt got a problem with the bnp as they say(they just another party trying)

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
Furthermore, before any economic downturn, we already had many people on doll in this country that could work but choose not too. The tabloids publicise this inherent failure in our system, but the government chooses not to act.

Instead immigration has filled the gap of skills shortages in this country and jobs that many people think are beneath them.
i agree with the lack of training and a lot of jobs wernt being taken but can't say the same with construction we had few jobs that wern't filled there but ask the people of brixton who is building the stadiums for the olimpic games in london they are fuming wind you they have been told when its finished there will be wrok in the stadiums for them.national minimum wage.

i think there should be a cap on migrant workers not a stop.and at the same time training and forced work for the lazy ones here that wont work.maybe one of the parties will manage to do this could be any of them we dont know

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
just to put it right

all im saying is how can you slag the bnp they aint even had chance to prove what they will do.

as im sure no body can say different (they all talk ***t and promise this and that,but when they get in one thing for sure we all get shafted)

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
all im saying is how can you slag the bnp they aint even had chance to prove what they will do.

as im sure no body can say different (they all talk ***t and promise this and that,but when they get in one thing for sure we all get shafted)
We can slag them off because they make a point of being openly racist, while sugar coating it with the promise of a better Britain. Reading through their manifesto, I am seriously worried that people would vote for some of these regimes, they're prejudice, generalised, and some of them downright disgraceful.

I'd personally be ashamed of my country if some of these regimes were in place.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
To be honest mate, I think you need to re-read their manifesto and brush up on your history. Many times in the past we have encouraged immigrants to come and work here to fill jobs.
As for your point about people struggling to get jobs because immigrants are taking them all, well everyone is struggling at the moment, immigrant or not.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

seems to me you have no first hand knowlege of the bnp apart from the papers.as for the immigration well how come all the ones in the other countries that have lots of money and earn a good living dont come here as its such a nice place to be.strange aint it.but the skint one keep coming dont say jobs as there are too many resident people here that have no chance of getting one due to cheap labour.

funny also that there are a lot of national parties but only this one is persecuted

only me being honest here i think and im not racist just didnt jump on the pc waggon.

forgot to mention i work with black,asian,polish and a guy from bulgaria and they havnt got a problem with the bnp as they say(they just another party trying)
You must be one of the most ignorant people on this thread...

First of all, people that have a tendency to say "I work with people from..." are usually quite racist. Why else would you care where they come from?

Also, your comment re the rich people staying in their country has to be the dumbest argument for the BNP ever. Ofcourse they stay there, they have it made.
If you honestly think that it's an easy choice for people to pack up and leave their country and family, just to get a shot at a slightly better future, even risking your life in the process of trying, then you must be as smart as a pet rock.

You sir, are most definitely a racist.

I dont read newspapers. Even the ones that my fish and chips come in.

seems to me you have no first hand knowlege of the bnp apart from the papers.as for the immigration
My first hand knowledge of the BNP is that some of my friends voted for it and one of my ex friends even leafletted for them some years ago (he was a bit slow in the head so easily persuadable).
I havent read their manifesto but then again if I read the manifestos of every insignificant party I would probably have gone mad by now.

well how come all the ones in the other countries that have lots of money and earn a good living dont come here as its such a nice place to be.strange aint it.but the skint one keep coming dont say jobs as there are too many resident people here that have no chance of getting one due to cheap labour.

Your wrong there.
It takes alot of resources to move to Britain. Those who live hand to mouth in their country would never have the money to make the trip here.

Those who have already become successful dont need to move.

The majority of people who migrate here for work, are highly skilled, motivated individuals who want to better themselves.
Often they are over qualified for what they are doing (someone with qualifications in medicine being a hospital porter for example)

The reason alot of jobs have gone to immigrants is that the average British person nowadays would not lower themselves to hard, demanding work.

There are always jobs of some kind available. IF your prepared to get down and dirty.
Alot of British people arent prepared to work on production line or cleaning toilets.
Faced with that Its easier just to blame someone else than get off your ass and do that dirty job.

Then I applaud you on not being racist.

I find it hard not to prejudge people who seem so different to me.
But I try my best to judge each person I meet on their own basis.
Whether they are from a different culture, disabled or whatever.

Even some women do have qualities besides being nice to look at (allegedly)

Im against the BNP because their basis is a lie. To say that immigrants are the reason for unemployment in britain is just silly.

Its the same with these religious parties.
Because their foundation is a load of gibberish, their motive is to make their silly ideas appear credible. Not to improve the country.

Not right now maybe.
But if the threat of deportation became a reality would you tell them to f-off home so they can be replaced by some fat chav who does half a job, starts fights and doesnt turn up half the time?
Is that really good for the country?

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
The reason alot of jobs have gone to immigrants is that the average British person nowadays would not lower themselves to hard, demanding work.
That's bull, in my case. I ****ing hate it.

I've been looking for a job for around a year, and I simply can't get one. Not saying that I dislike immigrants, but it hacks me off when the bigwigs try to pin unemployment on the public, "Oh, it's your fault because you are lazy buggers, they work harder than you" when I would bloody well do anything an immigrant would do quite happily, for minimum wage to boot.

And I look for a job on top of the fact I could be lazy, sit on my arse all day and scoop in my EMA funds.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Im assuming you're under 18 as you get EMA, that may be the reason why you're finding it hard to get a job. Can't really blame that on immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.