The Home Of European Paintball

Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Hey guys, this is more of a question than a statement, so maybe some of you knowledgeable types can help me shed some light it as i have been thinking about it for a day or two.

Can a "racist" party in major power actually do as they please? - Say Party X get in and decide they dont like anything except whitey? Well how do they try to kick them out the country? - The armed forces? Police? - well are they not loyal to the queen? So while you could potentially have some raving lunatics in power, such a terrible thing could never happen?
Well, the way the Nazis did it was gain such great influence in the government that they could do whatever the hell they damn pleased. They then passed whatever laws they fancied, e.g. the Enabling act and the Reichstag Fire Decree.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
yeah the world has moved on, but don't people tend to get more apathetic just before something big kicks off?

I think i was just wondering if that parliament did get out of hand and started passing crazy laws, then the queen could dissolve parliament, using her personal tools - the army and such like.

Strictly hypothetically of course

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
1)When you go back through history the white man has took a lend of others in THEIR country, go no further then the American Indians or the Australian aborigines etc, yip we done a number on them but realised what we done was wrong then tried to give something back.

2)I think bon was correct that we have came to a point where people wont let heavy handed behaviour slip and we are more wise to the world for want of a better way of putting it.
1) Please enlighten us by telling us what whitey has given back.

2) Yeah, because the world isn't full of evidence to the contrary. Oh, wait... :rolleyes:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
how wrong you are.the people i work with was simply an example to point out they aint all that bothered about the bnp seems the ones that are supose to beware of the bnp are the ones that aint bothered.on the other hand there is always someone willing to blow it well out of proportion wouldnt you agree

If you honestly think that it's an easy choice for people to pack up and leave their country and family, just to get a shot at a slightly better future, even risking your life in the process of trying, then you must be as smart as a pet rock.

as this covers illeagal imigrants im not starting a question within in a question.as we all know illeagal imigrants are illeagal no more need be said
How wrong am I? Not as wrong (or ignorant) as you obviously.
The reason your "mates" say they have no problem is because the BNP is just a fringe party. You can bet that if the BNP came to power, more than a few would be slightly worried.

And no, my example doesn't only include illegal immigrants (note the spelling). You display more and more ignorance with every post you make. But hey, let's leave the risking your life bit out, it will still read thusly: If you honestly think that it's an easy choice for people to pack up and leave their country and family, just to get a shot at a slightly better future, then you must be as smart as a pet rock.

Point still stands.

Please come up with some real arguments, or just be quiet when the grown folks talk.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Ste - BS, the world hasn't moved on at all. People are still as fickle and as easily led as they always have been. You put a gun in a soldier's hand, tell them who is enemy and they will kill that enemy, that's what they do. That person just became a paper target and the facts are history. It is very easy to get people to kill once you dehumanise a bunch of different people by designating them as the enemy, history has shown that again and again and again.

You just need to cultivate fear, have a group to blame and you get escalation.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Ste - BS, the world hasn't moved on at all. People are still as fickle and as easily led as they always have been. You put a gun in a soldier's hand, tell them who is enemy and they will kill that enemy, that's what they do. That person just became a paper target and the facts are history. It is very easy to get people to kill once you dehumanise a bunch of different people by designating them as the enemy, history has shown that again and again and again. You just need fear, someone to blame and escalation.
Indeed.

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=war+made+easy&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=f#

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
1) Please enlighten us by telling us what whitey has given back.

2) Yeah, because the world isn't full of evidence to the contrary. Oh, wait... :rolleyes:
First off i just wanted to say before i reply, with all due respect i dont like your tone (in a manner of typing), these threads are for discussion in a brain box section of a paintball forum where the scope is for people to have their own say, no pressure, intimidation or use fancy english to try and win an argument that was never started as argument to begin with, please dont talk down to me as you dont know me i have not done anything personally to you other then speak what was in my mind at the time i posted. The thread was and section of the forum was started for people to bang out ideas that are not the norm but was not offensive to the majority. The thread was started for discussion not ridicule. From the beginning of my post i said my opinion (yeh i spelt it wrong but thats bye the bye). Its an attitude like this that promotes hush hush behaviour and people not reaching their full potential because of worry of non acceptance.

Right back to what you said or quoted me on...

Whitey has given back many many things, for a start i started to answer in my original post, the gift of education, something you are obviously very keen on and try and humour other people with. This to me does not prove world or street wise it proves you went to a school created initially by a whitey.

We the whitey and the british state provide billions in money and other things to countrys previously classed as 'owned' by great britain and also some places that were not.

We created or help create structure to these countrys, something every single 1 of us including yourself now takes for granted as we have a freedom of speech, benefits for the poor or needy etc etc the list can go on infinatley in my opinion. Some of these countrys only had 1 leader and that leader was money hungry and blood thirsty and done what he thought fit. We now intervene a much as possible to not allow this to happen (yeh i agree it still does but as i said and you quoted TRY). A thing i always think of here is, its the blind leading the blind however we got the corrective surgery first.

Anyways i am away back to the 'magic tabs' i didnt really want to comment on the subject further but didnt like being ridiculed for an opinion in a section of a forum that was designed to promote thought and a way to say what you normally would not. I was neither racist, offensive or targeting anyone at all other then agreeing with some part of what some people had mentioned before me.

Thanks very much for the reply however i am pleased my intial post was noticed whether it was for good bad or ugly reasons :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Sorry, had a brainfart then realised it'd been covered.

So as not to waste a post, what does Nick Griffin eat at the pub? BNPnuts.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
First off i just wanted to say before i reply, with all due respect i dont like your tone (in a manner of typing), these threads are for discussion in a brain box section of a paintball forum where the scope is for people to have their own say, no pressure, intimidation or use fancy english to try and win an argument that was never started as argument to begin with, please dont talk down to me as you dont know me i have not done anything personally to you other then speak what was in my mind at the time i posted. The thread was and section of the forum was started for people to bang out ideas that are not the norm but was not offensive to the majority. The thread was started for discussion not ridicule. From the beginning of my post i said my opinion (yeh i spelt it wrong but thats bye the bye). Its an attitude like this that promotes hush hush behaviour and people not reaching their full potential because of worry of non acceptance.

Right back to what you said or quoted me on...

Whitey has given back many many things, for a start i started to answer in my original post, the gift of education, something you are obviously very keen on and try and humour other people with. This to me does not prove world or street wise it proves you went to a school created initially by a whitey.

We the whitey and the british state provide billions in money and other things to countrys previously classed as 'owned' by great britain and also some places that were not.

We created or help create structure to these countrys, something every single 1 of us including yourself now takes for granted as we have a freedom of speech, benefits for the poor or needy etc etc the list can go on infinatley in my opinion. Some of these countrys only had 1 leader and that leader was money hungry and blood thirsty and done what he thought fit. We now intervene a much as possible to not allow this to happen (yeh i agree it still does but as i said and you quoted TRY). A thing i always think of here is, its the blind leading the blind however we got the corrective surgery first.

Anyways i am away back to the 'magic tabs' i didnt really want to comment on the subject further but didnt like being ridiculed for an opinion in a section of a forum that was designed to promote thought and a way to say what you normally would not. I was neither racist, offensive or targeting anyone at all other then agreeing with some part of what some people had mentioned before me.

Thanks very much for the reply however i am pleased my intial post was noticed whether it was for good bad or ugly reasons :D
Well, as far as I can tell, you are the one replying with a "tone" here. I said nothing negative about you (although I did towards somebody else), so why you felt the need to post that whole introductory bit, is beyond me. But if I came across like that to you, I assure you that was not my intention. Perhaps the rolling eyed smiley gave you that feeling, but that was more to indicate my cynicism towards the state of the world. Also, I have not mentioned your spelling at all... :confused:

Anyway, on to your post.

The things you mention Whitey giving back are really a joke. Education? Nah. Education has been a part of humanity since before we traded our bearskins for designer clothes in some way, shape or form, and to imply that without Whitey people in (for example) Africa would have no education is frankly insulting.
Most of the things we are tought originated in Arabia by the way, but that's just an aside.

And bringing structure to those countries? Come on now. Pick up a map, pick up a history book and pick up some recent newspapers. Most former colonies are going to hell in a handbasket, and all whitey's doing is perpetuating the status quo, since there is usually more money to be made that way for us. It's a small miracle some of the former colonies are doing okay, since most of them are really up sh*t creek without a paddle. No, what Whitey has mostly done is bring misery and death.

Status
Not open for further replies.