• Just the Mask Bag

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
I recently brought myself one the these Exalt lens cases in an attempt to prevent my lens becoming more scratched then they already were. I was impressed on how well it was made, strong and nicely lined inside, so far doing a great job of keeping my lenses nice and scratch free.

Despite this my opinion differs on the Mask bag. It is made for a variety of masks, therefore if you have a smaller mask it feels to me like its taking up alot of wasted room, in fact i feel this wastes alot of room in general and does not protect the entire mask as the back is exposed. To save buying the mask bag I simply remove the lens put it in the lens case and place my mask in its original case, saves money :)

However these have only recently come out,mid year,
What have people been doing to prevent lens scratching? Store it in a bag ?

So I would like to know what you guys have been using in the past, and at the price of £24.95 is the Exalt lens case really worth it ?

( for those who have no idea what it is.....
)

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I think they're great. I use flex's so sometimes I'd find they were a bit warped when I dug them out my bag but not now. Also your lense can be scratched through a goggle bag. The lense case is just the same too. I kept mine in the empire box that they came in. All in all its worth it if you already have several spare lenses.

Reactions: CameronS

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I had one of each for Christmas .
I agree lens case is great,plenty room for 4/5 event's lenses, little bits of microfibre to separate them.
Mask case,well it's ok but wouldn't recommend it its a bit loose when mask is inside quite hard to get mask in the right position,soft bag is just as good.

Reactions: CameronS

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Has anyone tried the valken lens case ? Seems like a knock off Exalt one in my opinion ? Would like to hear what people have to say on that too :)