Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are we in Danger?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
More likely it will be one of the quiet ones, or one with some kind of death-head avatar. There are always signs if you can spot them. Maybe someone with a big sig, with some dodgey-sounding crap in there...

fact is, seems like there's more likelihood of encountering a mass-murderer at a paintball field than most anywhere else. Anyone concerned about that?

I Like Gummy Bears

One41 Jaguars
Feb 10, 2011
More likely it will be one of the quiet ones, or one with some kind of death-head avatar. There are always signs if you can spot them. Maybe someone with a big sig, with some dodgey-sounding crap in there...

fact is, seems like there's more likelihood of encountering a mass-murderer at a paintball field than most anywhere else. Anyone concerned about that?
You seem to know alot about this and the tell tell signs , You sure your not one of them ..... :cautious:

Reactions: Talfryn

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

I think we'll be safe. it seems they don't "sh*t where they eat".

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
more chance of them blaming computer games or violent dvds

I think what is to blame is the amount of guns in colorado
the american "right to bear arms" is outdated it was in the bill of rights to bear arms against the British ect