Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

are you allowed to............

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
ahem. *shot off the break once in his entire lifetime*

i think my covering fire will go to someone a little more deserving next time. see how you like it then :p

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
I think thats ok, i slid under a barracade to much once too, i pulled myslef back as the marshall re-pinned the barricade down :rolleyes:

on another note, i was reading PGI one week, and those little cartoon bits are amazing, but it gave me an idea, in one of the episodes, a really big built back player, ran from his barricade and barged at this otherone, with a member of the opposite team behind it, making the guy fall over (as the guy barged the barricade the force made the guy behind it fly back) he then went out and shot the guy, and carried on standing behind the barricade, is this allowed? or against the rules?

Cus it'd be funny barging a barricade and watching someone fly back and get lit up to hell :p

Nudge

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
on another note, i was reading PGI one week, and those little cartoon bits are amazing, but it gave me an idea, in one of the episodes, a really big built back player, ran from his barricade and barged at this otherone, with a member of the opposite team behind it, making the guy fall over (as the guy barged the barricade the force made the guy behind it fly back) he then went out and shot the guy, and carried on standing behind the barricade, is this allowed? or against the rules?

Nudge mate - I think you'll find that you were reading FaceFull - they have Cartoons - PGI doesn't (I think Piper keeps nicking them:D )

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
errmm...yeah, ive read this comic ages ago...and i really thought about doing it...and im still not sure: what would marshalls do if you do this? if you are pretending you jus got into the bunker with a bit too much speed(of course you have tried to break but you were so scared of getting shot of you just crashed in there)...marshalls? what would you do?

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
I think that is also against the rules

Originally posted by Silentbob
As it is almost a contact sport at that time, probably get pulled for over aggresive play or something like that.
===
Officially it's against the rules, but in reality, if you're not too obvious about it, it happens all the time. After all, you're not expected to tiptoe into your bunker, especially if someone's shooting at you. It works best of the other guy is tucked really tight against his bunker...to the point where, if the bunker is slightly deflated, that he's pushing in so hard that he's made the bunker stiff again. It's really funny if he actually gets blown back a few feet, but usually he just gets thrown back a few inches and is all discomboobulated for half a second and that's when you or your teammate pop him, and hopefully his backman is busy trying to figure out what just happened :)
Of course "bumping" someone is NOT recommended on a hyperball field :D

Ray