Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are you awaiting items from Paintballjett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
waiting since 23rd april!!!:eek:

£24 green proto pants pay pal ( i have the transaction no if needed)

we agreed a refund was now the next step (two weeks ago) and im still waiting for this.

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
sorry but i will post here as the other thread closed as i was typing the thing out
john taylor

hello Jett
cheers but at NO time have i mentioned your name but ok so be it
refunds was stated after i called you out on the forum to explain why you were selling the exact pants that i bought off you ( as per photo ) and was only after about two weeks i started with the pms that you decided to let me know about your job..i will not mention all the times in most mails that you stated posted..lost..posted by wife..posted yesterday ect and at all times when i asked for the tracking numbers you fobbed me off..
ok stuff in good nick ( could not find the fiver you placed as compensation though ) send that to cooks walk fund if you find it ..i deal a lot with people on this forum and a few others and to be fair you have been the worst person ever...ok you lost your job and sorry but hang on pal we cannot answer for other peoples problems ( I LOST HALF MY FAMILY NOT MORE THAN SIX MONTHS AGO BUT AM STILL GETTING ON WITH LIFE OK ) sort out your act ...sell your stuff and stop trying to use minor excuses to compensate for your failings and you might even turn out to be a nice chap..
We all play the game and all like to trade and deal but for f#ck sake honour your agreements and get the stuff to the buyers ...sorry but my bit said and do not wish to say anymore on this subject suffice to say i have received a few mails stating that you are a stand up guy....prove them right bud
john taylor ( phone number is available)

Spurdog

OFFICIAL VANGUARD TECH
Well despite, the pack i was waiting for being sent out on friday "guaranteed delivery for the next day" it did not turn up.
I insisted on a refund, which i recieved, thanks Jet.
The pack did however arrive today, it was posted normal 1st class delivery, so yet another lie
The refund i was supposed to get, was also supposed to have included an ammount to cover return postage, in order for me to return it, once recieved.
However I did not recieve this additional ammount.
So Jet i have your pack sat here, in the same filthy state you sent it to me in.
Come and see me at the Super5ives this Sunday or at the NSPL the following Sunday, where you can collect it

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Should have a GD yellow sticker on it as I sent it garaunteed saturday delivery. For which i have the receipt for, so please dont call me a lier without proof. If not then let me know as I have had this happen before and I got paid £45 compensation from royal mail.

It is not in a filthy state, just a bit grass stained. Ok I will see you at NSPL to get it mate.

Also I did not send the additional money, as I wanted it to arrive before I be so presumptuous about getting it back.

Jett

Spurdog

OFFICIAL VANGUARD TECH
Status
Not open for further replies.