Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are you awaiting items from Paintballjett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
bought a kit bag a while ago now, he promised to meet us at a training session but didn't turn up, bag was meant to arrive today but didn't and now awaiting tracking number.

Sorry but might i suggest that Jett doesn't sell items for about a week whilst he clears everything up and get everything back to normal.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Ses,

I agreed to come training with you and bring it, you didnt send me the postcode, so that is why I didnt turn up.

Everything has been cleared up and tracking number will be with you tonight as stated in your PM.

I will see you at Koth for the refund if the bag does not turn up before Thursday.

Jett

shocking

Druid
Oct 15, 2005
Chester, england
?

Sorry but might i suggest that Jett doesn't sell items for about a week whilst he clears everything up and get everything back to normal.
i dont think that is needed! i bought a marker off him (Last tuesday) and it turned up one the day he said (last friday)!!

just think its a courier problem

just my opinion.

:D

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Still nothing and STILL no email, yet Jett has answered other people's posts on here after mine.
Whats going on Jett?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Waited 4 days to receive my item from Jett, No issues here at all.

Very polite and willing to assist in everyway, shame some people had had problems with him.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Ryan and Foot thanks for coming to see me today, was a great day and wicked to put a face to the names.

Hope to see you both again, Leezo, this is now a Insurance claim from me to UPS, the package has been gone 14 days and the tracking shows nothing as I said, I will let you know what they say, but please I have given the refund I am sorry we didnt make a deal as I could have done with the cash.

Cheers,

Jett

G

Gassy

I think Leezo wants the tracking number as proof it was actually posted in the 1st place.
He can enter the tracking number and see that it has not been delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.