Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are You Man (or Mad) Enough?

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
****, that didn't come out right :eek: :eek:

Ok, i can live with that.....cos since we aint gonna be wearing anything above waist height, niether can you! HAHA! :D :D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
I'm cool with that...

Except i HAVE to wear my chest protector or else i'm banned by my Mr Guppy from playing paintball (cancer risk & all that) but otherwise fine! :D (Memo to self...must go shopping for micro-thong...what size are you Philip...10/12? PS I'm serious about this - are you?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
WOW

This idea is turning out to be way more popular than i thought, i feel a great confidence in knowing that i am not alone in my crazy desire for pain in the name of a good cause. :cool:
however this turnout is starting to scare me just a little,
putting my cards on the table.... i have never organised a tourney before and the responses give me the impression that with all these crazy people out there, a tourney is certainly what is required in order to make this a satisfying and memorable event. however i stress again that this is a fund raiser, so unless i can get a truck load of support (and i'm talking the 6 wheeler kind here) please don't expect a tourney the likes of which competes with the millennium series :)
with this in mind is there anyone who would like to help me in creating the first (as far as i am aware of) semi - nekkid tourney? assistance and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

and i have said this earlier sports bras are allowed and phil if you feel strongly enough about equal rights i'm sure you will feel obliged to wear one too:D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
WOW

Originally posted by Robinator
This idea is turning out to be way more popular than i thought, i feel a great confidence in knowing that i am not alone in my crazy desire for pain in the name of a good cause.
I'm immune to pain!! 15 years of bad marriage makes paintball a walk in the park!!! (enjoying the scenery though!)